Sat, Sep 21, 6:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Hate the new frontpage

rreynolds ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 8:31 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 8:52 AM

The minimalist new frontpage design takes away all the community and news events that the old one had.  I'll probably change my Renderosity link to go straight to the forums.  It's a shame that things, that aren't broken, constantly have to be fixed.

drawbridgep ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 8:42 AM

I'm guessing the new front page is only temporary.    It's not going to draw in any new members if that's what they see.  So I say give them time.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

asbesti ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 8:49 AM

Yeah, yet another needless mouseclick to get in. All the extra clicking in galleries, forums and now even in the frontpage are cramping up my indexfinger.

I can only  wonder what will happen next... :blink:

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 9:01 AM

We will be working on the new fornt page design today.

Stay tuned.  👍

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

tainted_heart ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 12:56 PM

It's nice that you have the images of the forums and marketplace with links to them. It would be nice if you did the same for the galleries too. Entice the visitors to look...lol!

It's all fun and games...
Until the flying monkeys attack!!! 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.