Sun, Oct 6, 12:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: CSS for the old colour scheme

firestorm ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 1:03 AM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 5:34 PM

Does anyone have the CSS code or know where i might be able to find the code to make the gallery have the old colour scheme....i'm not a big fan of this dull white background.

Thanks,

Ronesh

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

firestorm ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 2:04 AM

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 9:56 AM

thanks for sharing that firestorm. It looks like they already have some variations available to try, but I'd like the default code hightlight in the appropriate places, so I can try some of my own variations as well.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

TomDart ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 7:47 PM

Thanks for the link!   TomDart.

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 11:04 PM

How I set mine up...if anyone is  interested.(borrowed from the cc forum & modified)
It is easy to revert back....or change your colours if need be.
Do a screen cap of your gallery and then use a colour picker to find the text and backgrounds you want changed.Then use that hex number to edit inside the script.Using notepad it is easy to "find" a number that you want changed. most of the numbers have the items associated beside them as this
 {font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; text-decoration: underline; font-size: 12px; color: e3#FFFFFF;}
a:link {color: #e3edf5;} Your link colour
a:hover {color: #06B1D0;} the hover with mouse colour
a:visited {color: #7F97AC;} the visited colour
select {z-index: -1;}2
  Have a read on the script and see how easy it is to change numbers.

If all fails and you need assistance feel free to contact me.

{copy below this line, then paste in your options under "My Style"}

BODY {background-color:#000000; color: #e3edf5; }
.content_cell { background-color:#000000; }
table.outside_table { width: auto; !important;}e

a {font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; text-decoration: underline; font-size: 12px; color: e3#FFFFFF;}
a:link {color: #e3edf5;}
a:hover {color: #06B1D0;}
a:visited {color: #7F97AC;}
select {z-index: -1;}2

/* Sets the appearance of entry boxes */
textarea {background-color:#ffffff; color: #000000;}

.gallery_header { font-size:18px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; }
.gallery_menu { text-align:center; }

.gallery_table { border:2px solid #404040; padding: 2px; }

.gallery_section_bar { background-color:#000000; height:30px; }
.gallery_section_cell { font-family:Verdana; font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; padding:2px; height:30px; }
.gallery_section_link_cell { text-align:right; padding:2px; }
a.gallery_section_link_cell, a.gallery_section_link_cell:hover, a.gallery_section_link_cell:active, a.gallery_section_link_cell:visited { font-family:Verdana; font-size:12px; text-decoration:none; }
a.gallery_section_link_cell:hover { text-decoration:underline; }

.gallery_cell { padding:4px; }
.gallery_images_cell { padding:2px; }

.gallery_display_table { border:1px solid #404040; border-bottom-width:0px; }

.gallery_display_avatar_cell { border-bottom:1px solid #404040; background-color:#1A1C20; padding:2px; }
.gallery_display_title_cell { border-bottom:1px solid #404040; height:50px; background-color:#000000; padding:2px; vertical-align:top; }
.gallery_image_title_div { font-family:Verdana; font-size:18px; }
.gallery_image_author_div { font-family:Verdana; font-size:11px; }
a.gallery_image_author_div, a.gallery_image_author_div:hover, a.gallery_image_author_div:active, a.gallery_image_author_div:visited { font-family:Verdana; font-size:11px; }

.gallery_display_filler { background-color:#000000; }
.gallery_display_image_cell { padding:10px; text-align:center; background-color:#000000; border-bottom:1px solid #404040; }
img.gallery_display_image_cell { border:1px solid #404040; padding:0px; }

a.gallery_image_action_bar, a.gallery_image_action_bar:active, a.gallery_image_action_bar:visited { font-size:11px; text-decoration:none; border:1px solid #404040; padding:3px; padding-bottom:4px; white-space:nowrap; }
a.gallery_image_action_bar:hover { font-size:11px; text-decoration:none; border:1px solid #404040; background-color:#FFFFFF; white-space:nowrap; }
a.gallery_image_action_bar img { height:15px; margin: 0 0 -4px 0; }

.gallery_display_notes_cell { background-color:#000000; padding:4px; border-bottom:1px solid #404040; }
.gallery_display_details_cell { background-color:#000000; width:200px; border-left:1px solid #404040; border-bottom:1px solid #404040; padding:4px; font-size:11px; }
.gallery_notes_details_header { font-weight:bold; }
.gallery_notes_details_body { padding-left:8px; }

.gallery_comment_table { border:1px solid #404040; border-bottom-width:0px; }

.gallery_comment_header_cell { background-color:#000000; padding:4px; text-align:center; font-family:Verdana; font-size:18px; border-bottom:1px solid #404040; height:50px; }
.gallery_comment_avatar_cell { background-color:#000000; border-bottom:1px solid #404040; padding:2px; }
.gallery_comment_body { background-color:#000000; border-bottom:1px solid #404040; padding:4px; }
.gallery_comment_title_div { font-size:11px; }
a.gallery_comment_title_div, a.gallery_comment_title_div:hover, a.gallery_comment_title_div:active, a.gallery_comment_title_div:visited { font-size:11px; }
.gallery_comment_divider_cell { background-color:#495F73; border-bottom:1px solid #404040; height:10px; }

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

firestorm ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 1:38 PM

Thanks for your help...the galleries are much better to view now 😄

Margana ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 7:14 PM

Doug...I put in your whatever it is code thingy into the my styles box  and now all the boxes here are white and I can't read most of the responses without highlighting them. :(

I pressed revert and logged out but it's still all ucky like this. :(

Help!!!!!   (sniff pout)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

firestorm ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 12:49 AM

I think that all the provided CSS codes are for the gallery and you'll need different code for the forum. To get back, there is a link with the default CSS code below where you pasted Dougs code...show that and then copy and paste.

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 12:51 AM

I looked for it...there's no link there,though...sigh...

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

firestorm ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 2:59 AM

at t he top of the forums click on "my options"...then look down to "my style"....below the window there, there should be a link to "show/hide default css setup".....when you select that link, it displays the original setup....replace the old code with this code.....this will correct it.

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 12:52 PM

Thanks Firestorm.It may be all white but at  least now I can read the forum again...

Marlene <")

My Blog

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 2:22 PM

Ahhh so you need the code back for the forums Marlene???
I stil have that code.
This one here was for the galleries.
Sorry for now there is 2 sections for a style sheet. Maybe they will start to work on making automatic selections for us.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 4:25 PM

Is that the one that makes it a medium/dark gray?

(LOL I'm actually scared to go back into my options again.)

A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished. - Zsa Zsa Gabor

Marlene <")

My Blog

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.