Fri, Jul 5, 11:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 05 7:45 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Favourite Artists & Images have disappeared

Seren ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 12:52 PM · edited Fri, 20 October 2023 at 1:37 PM

On my homepage I've lost all my favourite artists and images.

Is it just me or is this a know problem?

I wish I'd kept a list of them.  Can't see how I'll ever find them again!

Seren

Visit my website: www.caryb.co.uk

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 1:30 PM

The favorites are found in the MY FAVORITES link in the galleries.

Also please see the FAQ sticky in this forum as it will answer this and other questions you may have on the New Galleries.

Getting ready to update it now with new information.

Mock ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 8:34 AM

I hope this is not how it’s going to stay, wasn’t it kind of a point of having these lists so that other people could see what we liked and for us to give extra exposure to the art we found deserving?

vikinglady ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 11:17 AM

I vote to keep the Favoites lists "Public".  I personally use them to find products, techniques, and other users I don't get a chance to see.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.