Fri, Sep 20, 12:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Challenge Arena

Welcome to the Challenge Arena Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Challenge Arena F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:51 am)

Welcome to the

Challenge Arena

This forum is dedicated to learning, creating and pushing yourself to meet the
challenges that have been posted by other members of Renderosity.

Hope to see you here!

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: I need a 3d Portrait!

coaster1robert ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 5:50 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

file_162005.jpg

I need a 3d portrait of this photo!I want clean one!I need a copy of it,but you can put it in your gallery for your masterpiec!

xplode ( ) posted Sun, 08 April 2001 at 2:08 PM

This looks like it is gonna be shown off to those girls. So why not throw in a prize for the image. Seems like to me your gonna show this off as your own, but then again I don't know the cituation, so don't be offended.

coaster1robert ( ) posted Mon, 09 April 2001 at 11:43 AM

The female on the left is a pro model,you will get all the credit!she is new to 3D and she wants this done as a favor!But you can show it off,sorry no prize! p.s. the models name is Kyla Cole!

xplode ( ) posted Mon, 09 April 2001 at 4:05 PM

well I tell ya what, I will give it all I've got, and try to make this image for her. She looks pretty enough, so I'll give it a shot.

coaster1robert ( ) posted Mon, 09 April 2001 at 4:17 PM

Thank you!coaster1robert

xplode ( ) posted Mon, 09 April 2001 at 5:08 PM

file_162006.jpg

Ok I have made a sort of preview image for you. Though I haven't added all the props and textures, I think this looks rather good. Although the hardest part for me is the faces. I have alot of doubt that they aren't going to look like the ladies. So let me know what you think.

coaster1robert ( ) posted Mon, 09 April 2001 at 6:45 PM

It.looks good,don't forget to put curls on right female.You don't need to put the hands or the beer in.you could lightin up the skin on the left(female)thanks Robert

Maker ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2001 at 8:52 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=Maker&Form.sess_id=421444&Form.ses

Hi Coaster, Do you mind if I take a stab at this also?

coaster1robert ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2001 at 11:48 AM

Sure Maker you can take a stab at it.Knock yourself out! coaster1robert

xplode ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2001 at 3:43 PM

Coaster1robert I'm gonna have to cancel this project. I am having a hard time with my personal life, and I haven't the time to do the image. Sorry

coaster1robert ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2001 at 4:26 PM

Ok,eplode thanks anyway.maybe the next time,I want a nude done sometime of kyla. coaster1robert

coaster1robert ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 12:06 PM

Looks good maker,the eyes look great,the mouth,females look great,I can't wait to see how it looks when done!coaster1robert

Maker ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 6:47 PM

file_162009.jpg

Well..Coaster, this is the 2nd draft the next is final so, if you want any additions or changes lot me know. I got as close as I could on the hair and faces.

coaster1robert ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 7:07 PM

Everything looks okay,Thanks,coaster1robert P.s. can you put smaller curls on the right female,then it would be perfect,If not thats ok.

Maker ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2001 at 11:53 PM

file_162011.jpg

Well...this is the final. I don't have good libary of textures and props yet so, this is the best I can do for you. I just dressed in up a bit and called it done! I hope you like it! P.S. ( I've only work with Poser for a few month.)

coaster1robert ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2001 at 10:54 AM

Thanks Maker it's very good!I'm sure Kyla cole will like it!I went in the gallery and rated thank you very much! coaster1robert

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.