Tue, Oct 22, 12:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: W.I.P comments?

ironbrew ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2001 at 12:48 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:11 PM

file_162867.jpg

Hi all,here is new scene I,m working on,not sure about it yet,any comments suggestions welcome. oh and thanks to Tony Lynch for his brilliant chair model and wood materials.

archlite ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2001 at 4:00 PM

I think it looks real good. The table and walls it comes together like a real room. I would leave out the lens flare though.

"But I being poor, have only my dreams. I place my dreams at your feet. Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams." --William Yeats

Deathbringer ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2001 at 5:17 PM

Looks great!!! I agree I think the lens flare either needs to be softend, or left out. Also I am seeing a weird anomaly from the picture on the wall I think.. It is casting a shadow on the table that runs through the winding pin on the top of the watch, I think I would either turn down the reflection of the table surface or turn of the shadow cast of the picture. And then the eye glasses have a wierd shadow also.. But other then that the picture is awesome..love it. Great work

Tempest ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 2:37 AM

I like it a lot, the detail is great, the one thing I would change is the size of the glasses, they just seem a touch to large.

ironbrew ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 4:26 PM

yep Deathbringer your right about that reflection from the picture frame,its kind of distracting when your looking at the watch ill turn the reflection down on the table,don't know what you mean about the glasses shadow being wierd though, can you explain how it seems wrong to you? Tempest the glasses are in scale to the rest of the objects its just I had to reduce the size of the lamp to fit the top of it in picture and I think its making the glasses seem too large, hmm,have to work on that a bit more too. thanx for all your suggestions so far, i'm gettin there :)

RimRunner ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 4:37 PM

Ironbrew, Hate to say it.. but your WIP is better then my 'finished' works. LOL Awesome work :)

The doctor says I have way too much blood in my caffeine system.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.