Fri, Oct 4, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: What's Left of my Homepage

shemia ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 8:32 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 11:36 PM

file_345827.jpg

I hope this image comes out ok but I'm so frustrated with the way my homepage is and certain other features that I went searching through the forums to try to find a solution. I think I've fixed a couple of problem areas but I will wait and see. Could someone now please explain to me why my homepage has done this (see pic) for the last few days??? It won't show any gallery images, favourite artists or favourite images....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!  You have to click on this image to see my problem...PLEASE PLEASE Do something about this soon.

SndCastie ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 10:42 AM

your home page is now on the server here clck on the side bar my home page under members options.

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

drawbridgep ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 11:13 AM

The new homepage isn't up and running properly yet.  It just has a link to the old community home page (doesn't work anyway), an option to send a message and an email, a public wishlist and favourite vendors (neither of which I have).   So no bio, favourite artists, links to the gallery or anything juicy yet.    Hopefully a few more days and it'll be online.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

SndCastie ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 11:27 AM

I went to the side bar here under members options and I am getting a home page I know they are working on it should be completed this week

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

IO4 ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 12:12 PM · edited Tue, 20 June 2006 at 12:14 PM

Yep, seems to be working now, thanks SndCastie.😄 One question though, since favourite images and artists don't seem to be on this page, how would another viewer be able to see them. I like to see other artists when I'm visiting someone's page. Quite often I'll see other artists I hadn't previously come across before and thus a new gallery to visit. Also if someone has added you to their favourite list it's nice to see what they have written once we get notification of this by e-mail.

Have I just been looking in the wrong place?

Beginners tutorials for Bryce

Bryce Arena

thefixer ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 1:39 PM

No pictures are showing on my community homepage, any idea on that???

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Ravyns ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 1:58 PM

I've got some freestuff thumbs on mine but no gallery at all & no MP thumbs..

No favorite artists or images either.  And when I click on the My Homepage link, does it take me to the compose message page?

**************************************************************************************

Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here we should dance.

SndCastie ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 2:00 PM

I know they are still working on this so let me find out if they will be added to home page or what.

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

hewee ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 2:17 PM

What happen to are Profile image I had of myself? It is not there anymore either. Is is someplace else now or did it get deleted. Is there a new place for a profile picture?

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 3:01 PM

To fix your picture on the Old homepage (which won't be there much longer anyways:) click MANAGE HOMEPAGE then MANAGE BIO and change the URL for your pic from www to camelot. This will fix it.

Hewee I fixed your homepage pic so I could test that this was working properly.

Thanks

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 3:02 PM

There will be a new place over here for the "homepage" that you will be able to "fix" like you did your old one in terms of bio, pic, etc

hewee ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 7:54 PM

Thank you Stacey. ;) Still losed in the new site here and then with all the upgrading still going on hard to tell if something is a bug or just a temp thing till you finish a change over. Another forum was upgraded this morning but it only too a couple hours to do everything. Smaller site so a whole lot less to do. Only a couple bugs that I think will be fixed.

hewee ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 7:58 PM

Hey how about a hack so this forum works like so many and I mean to post a reply or just post a message you can use the " Alt+S " or the " Post Reply" button. So used to using the keyboard I do it here but then go opps it will not work and have to scroll down to the " Post Reply" button.

Incarnadine ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 9:46 PM

The featured images under manage your homepage gives me "SQL Query Error: Table 'poser.gallery' doesn't exist...You have no images" I have never posted anything in Poser (grin) and I do have a few images - Is this a bit of unfinished coding?

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 9:58 PM

Let me check on this Incarnadine

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 10:04 PM

Are you referring to the old homepage on .ez?

Incarnadine ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 10:09 PM

http://camelot.renderosity.com/homepagemanage.ez?who=Incarnadine&FavoriteArtists=Y

also having missing bots, but haven't finished reading that thread yet.

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

hewee ( ) posted Wed, 21 June 2006 at 1:19 AM

I am talking about the Alt+S to post replys or image or any other place on the site where you have a button you have to click on to post or ok to make changes in profile or what ever.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.