Sat, Sep 21, 2:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Smiling nephew

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 11:24 AM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 6:42 PM

file_345836.jpg

Hey all!!! :b_smile:

Yesterday i uploaded this photo:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1240706&member

Then i stumbled across this one and i thought i´d show that one as well, but it felt kinda redundant uploading it into the gallery. So instead i thought i´d post it here if anyone was interested. 😄

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 12:14 PM

And it's another beauty of a shot.What an adorable kid your nephew is.Gotta love those freckles,lol.

I can see why you'd find it redundant to upload this one next to yesterdays...and I think you made the right choice in putting the other one in your gallery because of the intensity of his eyes in it,but they are both equally wonderful.You should be very proud of them.

Congrats on two great portraits,Andreas.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 1:43 PM

That one is great as well, though I think you made the right choice for your gallery. Very cute kid!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 1:51 PM

Thank you guys! Aren´t you sweet. 😄

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 2:13 PM

Sweeter than honey baby! 🤤 :m_drool: :m_licklips:

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 2:26 PM

Obviously the game has started.I've never seen Andreas be so concise in a response.LOL.

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Damia ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 3:03 PM

This is another adorable shot! I do like the one in your gallery best though. His eyes seem more clear in your gallery. So cute! 😄

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 3:11 PM

Sweden 1...England 1....gotta run.... eeeeexciiiiiting!!!!! :b_nervous:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 4:35 PM

¿¿¿¿ Andreas ????   ¡¡¡¡¡ VIVA ESPAÑAAAAAAAAA !!!! :lol:

Excellent portrait, he's a very beautiful man !!! I like his eyes, is incredible this emotion to transmite this boy....

Hugsssss mi guapo Señorito 😄

Fotogen ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 6:31 PM

Another excellent image, but I do agree with most others on posting the other one.  This one is really nice as well but too much going on in his eyes (reflection) and reduces the intesity of the green the other image is radiating.  Amazing work on both of them however

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 7:56 PM

Love the freckles. Me as a kid..
Andreas...if you highlight this link you paste in the fom, then click on the little globe....it will allow you to activate it as a link.
Also set the Target to a new window.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2006 at 11:58 PM

Final score: Sweden 2....England 2....YAAAAAY!!!! :thumbupboth: Still friends Richard?

Thanks you guys! I too agree that his eyes looked alot better in the first one. Although....it doesn´t look to bad once you click to maximize it i noticed, lol.

Thanks Doug, i tried using the link-button. And pasted in the URL and named the target...open in new window. And yet when i clicked OK the box closed but no link were to be found. :mellow:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

DJB ( ) posted Wed, 21 June 2006 at 1:09 AM
Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 21 June 2006 at 1:17 AM

Smartass!!!! :tt2:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 21 June 2006 at 3:01 AM

LOL!:laugh:

Okay... now fix my problem!

Huh? Huh?

Pleeeeeeease?

LOL

Marlene <")

My Blog

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 21 June 2006 at 7:50 AM

What was your problem Marlene? I figured out the ebot issue myself...had to go into my Favorites and manually click each one to turn off my Fav. Artists ebots. It used to be just one click before...so much for progress, heheh. And BTW Doug, still no little globe icon showing up in Safari for the Mac. :glare:

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 21 June 2006 at 10:09 AM

Well....you´re turned on in my Favs Marlene. Ooh..i. mean...eh...eh...i mean that the notification for your uploads are turned to "On". So i should get an ebot for you when you upload, but i don´t. :sad:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 21 June 2006 at 11:31 AM

LOL I'm not gonna touch that one...

Hey,maybe it was just that day and the next time I upload it will work.In the meantime,I got yours today so everything on your end appears to be fine...That's promising.

LOL I think the message that you get when someone deletes is funny...It seems someone has removed this image.

Oooh...someone...Sounds soooo mysterious,lol.  ;^)

"I told you once,I've told you twice,
I've said it to you three times,
and what I tell you three times is true."
Lewis Carrol, the Hunting of the Snark.

Marlene <")

My Blog

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.