Tue, Oct 22, 1:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:36 am)

Subject: Constructive criticism is welcome...

darchangel ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2001 at 1:49 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:36 PM

file_162880.jpg

Im working on a new character, just looking for some feedback on morphs/textures/lighting/etc. I'm relatively new to poser4. Also, does anyone know how to shorten the two front side pieces of Kozaburo's morph hair? Whenever I try they just get deformed. Should I be using a diff trans-map? Thanks..

TygerCub ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2001 at 3:44 PM

Looks very nice. I like the skin texture (not just the color but the texture). How did you achieve it? The easiest thing to do to shorten the hair is "trim" that portion of the transmap.

darchangel ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2001 at 5:35 PM

I created my own bumpmap, mainly by modifying the one that comes with Poser. I made use of Photoshop's dust and scratches and noise to cover most of it and added in wrinkles/blemishes by hand. I'm almost done the face, its part photo/part hand painted. Im trying to see how photorealistic I can make it with bump/texture maps, I've been working on it for a few days. Its going to be massive though, since the texture map im working on is a 4464x4464 pixel .Tiff file. I'll put it up for download when I'm done.

angola ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2001 at 7:13 PM

I really like it. Love the musculation, Wow that underarm... are they your morphs? maybe the calf's a little tense given the pose, (I'd expect her heel to raised a little more to get that much tension). Also a touch of light and a and a teeny smile would really bring the face to life. Shit, who am I kidding, I'd give my UVMapper to be able to produce for that belly and ribcage... nice work angola

amp-three ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2001 at 11:10 PM

best Keanu Reeves impersonation Woah. nice work... I have to agree that i personally dont like the lighting, but other than that, its very well done. i DO like that PS trick with the dust & scratches... a unique approach. Being an advid PS user (and a novice Poser user), its something I'm gonna have to try. ..->[ aMP-3 ]<-.. .."What's your world look like?"

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 12:09 AM

Ballerinas, marathon runners, ice skaters have to be far more muscular in the legs than regular folks, so I'm glad to see a character who can be used in an activity. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.