Tue, Oct 22, 1:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:52 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: "Little Heroes" for Rufus now available in the Renderosity Marketplace

OrcaDesignStudios ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 2:21 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:46 PM

Attached Link: Little Heroes, by OrcaDesignStudios

file_345496.jpg

The latest ODS release, "Little Heroes" has been released in the Marketplace! The package contains four full superheroic textures for Rufus, from the RDNA Plushie line: The Beacon, Catey Goodheart, AtomiCat & SupaStar.

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 5:03 PM

Okay, okay, I'll buy it! Any chance of some of the other plushies being covered? How about a more SciFi set, some Flash Gordon/Buck Rodgers outfits... maybe an alien/orc /overlord/skrull-bad guy morph set as well. ;-) -- Walt Sterdan

OrcaDesignStudios ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 5:39 PM

Quote - Okay, okay, I'll buy it! Any chance of some of the other plushies being covered? How about a more SciFi set, some Flash Gordon/Buck Rodgers outfits... maybe an alien/orc /overlord/skrull-bad guy morph set as well. ;-) -- Walt Sterdan

Thanks  :)

I'll have to see about covering some of the other figures -- it would really depend on how well these ones and the Villain follow-up do.  I haven't looked at the UV mapping of the other two I have (Daisy & Quinn) to see how much trouble converting the textures would be.

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 5:42 PM

Quote - I'll have to see about covering some of the other figures -- it would really depend on how well these ones and the Villain follow-up do.  I haven't looked at the UV mapping of the other two I have (Daisy & Quinn) to see how much trouble converting the textures would be.

Well, I bought it, so I'm doin' my part. ;-) They look really good; I'd kill to have actual mouth morphs for the plushies, as the characters are just perfect for some little kid projects I've got on the back burner. Lookin' forward to see how this all turns out... good luck! -- Walt Sterdan

maraich ( ) posted Wed, 21 June 2006 at 10:52 PM

AH!  I just caught that - there WILL be a bad guys set?!  Awesome!  I hope these sell well for you - I'd really like to see more.

OrcaDesignStudios ( ) posted Wed, 21 June 2006 at 11:44 PM

Quote - AH!  I just caught that - there WILL be a bad guys set?!  Awesome!  I hope these sell well for you - I'd really like to see more.

Yes, Little Villains is about 75% done.  I'm hoping to finish it off over the next few days.  Sorry, I don't have any test renders polished enough to use as sneak peeks.

Momcat ( ) posted Thu, 22 June 2006 at 10:28 AM

These are so cute!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.