Sat, Sep 21, 4:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: a car for Andreas!!

kimariehere ( ) posted Sun, 25 June 2006 at 12:36 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:35 AM

file_346365.jpg

lol saw this M & M car and couldnt help it .. dont think its gallery worthy but i had to give this to him here... LOL ....you all can see why! the perfect car for him lol its racing down a tall building...hehe

hahaha

kimmers ♥ :O)

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 25 June 2006 at 1:04 PM

NO FREAKING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWW!!!! I WANT THAT ONE!!! WROOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! That is soooo sweet of you Kimmie to think of me.....i´m glad to be associated with such lovely treats, lol. :lol: I just downloaded that shot from you btw....i hope that was okay?

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

kimariehere ( ) posted Sun, 25 June 2006 at 1:06 PM

yes i took the picture for you Andreas ..hehe

that is at universal city walk  outside of uninversal studious!

its yours

muaa

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 25 June 2006 at 1:07 PM

Only a car fueled by M&M´s could actually climb walls by the way. Aha aha...i´m sure the sky´s the limit for such a car. SOOOO COOOOOL! Soooo pathetic am i, lol. :tt2:

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

kimariehere ( ) posted Sun, 25 June 2006 at 1:07 PM · edited Sun, 25 June 2006 at 1:09 PM

glad you liked it will send it bigger in the email..k

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Sun, 25 June 2006 at 4:00 PM

ahahahaha... thank you Kani for gove at our friend Abdreas the very good smile.... Is a very good picture from this very big universal studio ;)

hugssss

tmathise ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 6:53 AM

Yup, that's a Zacko car, if ever I saw one!

We'll have to set our fears aside to live each moment as the moment of our lives. - Troy Mathisen

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 7:35 AM

LOL How perfect!

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 8:16 AM

Ditto that. Looks like Spiderman's personal racer... :b_tonguewink: ___________ "It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning." -Bill Watterson, comic strip artist (1958- ), in his comic strip Calvin & Hobbes

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Dynazty ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 5:33 PM

Thats awesome....I gota go see that...........=]

PaxSV ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 3:23 AM
TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 1:18 PM

With the traction or "sticky chocolate tires" it shouldl do well in Sweden.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.