Sun, Oct 6, 3:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: What are you guys doing NOW?

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 2:25 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 3:29 PM

file_346492.jpg

You get most everything smoothed out and looking nice, and then decide to trash it?

What the hell?

ramhernan ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 2:27 PM

LOL, cross post, we post a thread about the very same issue at the same time LOL

Extrange layout indeed

Cheers

Ramón

If it looks as mere real life, then it don't worth the effort.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 2:29 PM

Yeah .. it is really messed up. I couldn't find anythign and had to click a pile of extra things jsut to be able to see any type of forums.

4blueyes ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 2:30 PM

I DO hope that something just broke and will be repaired asap. Michal 4blueyes

mylemonblue ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 2:31 PM · edited Mon, 26 June 2006 at 2:33 PM

Hehehehe. I've been waiting here to see how long it would take for someone to come and say "WTF" This is no doubt very temporary. Either a server change over or some other script thingy is being run in the ongoing fixes. It'll be back soon.  I'm not worried but it is kind of fun to watch though.

:biggrin:

My brain is just a toy box filled with weird things

Bez ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 2:33 PM

I don't believe it....just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.....

Erlik ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 2:33 PM

Yeah, but I, for instance, got a white background, while the layout is the messed one. WTF? Plus e-bots didn't come today.

-- erlik

liewald ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 3:07 PM

what are ebots??????? I've forgotten

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 3:13 PM

Sorry - There was a server burp. Its been resolved. Back to normal viewing.

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Kinouk ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 3:19 PM

(liewald: what are ebots??????? I've forgotten)

Me too.

LOL

Wish they would get them working.

hugz

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 3:37 PM

Thank God!  I was imagining somebody had suggested moving everything to the left a half a foot.

Argon18 ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 3:40 PM

Attached Link: May all your tribbles be little ones

> Quote - what are ebots??????? I've forgotten

AFAIR they are a lot like tribbles, small, fuzzy and they look like koosh balls. But they have been in short supply lately.

I'm thinking either the programmers have been locking up the food supply (What else do you feed an ebot that we haven't been giving them?) r the programmers have been letting the Klingons engage in the Great Ebot Hunt to thin the herd and only a few have been escaping from them.

I'm of 2 minds about it, since I know they can be hard to keep up with sometimes but I think I'd rather take care of them myself than have others do it before they get to me. As they say, it doesn't help to kill the messenger before they deliver it right?

Click to get a printed and bound copy plus T-shirts, mugs and hats

Erlik ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 4:32 PM

Incidentally, the first e-bot just appeared, to notify me of the ansers to this thread. :-)

-- erlik

Kinouk ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 6:05 PM

Oh I'm getting ebots for when products goes on sale in the marketplace, comments on image..but just no favorite artist ebots.

hugz

Joan

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 6:16 PM

The programmers are working hard to resolve the ebot issue. They are getting closer but its not fixed yet. I'm hoping to hear some good news to pass on to you guys in the next day or two..

Kinouk ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 6:35 PM

Thanks Stacey :)

hugz

cherokee69 ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 6:36 PM

Quote - The programmers are working hard to resolve the ebot issue. They are getting closer but its not fixed yet. I'm hoping to hear some good news to pass on to you guys in the next day or two..

Need to feed them more bananas I guess so they will work harder.

Argon18 ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 7:07 PM

Quote - > Quote - The programmers are working hard to resolve the ebot issue. They are getting closer but its not fixed yet. I'm hoping to hear some good news to pass on to you guys in the next day or two..

Need to feed them more bananas I guess so they will work harder.

I don't think bananas are going to help with the negotiations involved in getting tighter Ebot hunting licenses enforced with the Klingons though. You know how they can be when they get on a rampage right?

Click to get a printed and bound copy plus T-shirts, mugs and hats

Erlik ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2006 at 12:11 AM

Stacey, while they are working on e-bots, could they fix the matter of the e-bot link too? As I've already said, putting the word "here" for people to click on is extremely bad practice. Plus it makes it impossible to switch HTML in mails off. If you used the whole link instead of "here", it would mean we could turn HTML off, just like it was before the site makeover. Every mail client I tried makes a link automatically clickable.

-- erlik

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.