Mon, Sep 23, 9:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 6:44 pm)

Subject: Downloads

coyote255 ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 7:21 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

Can anyone shed some light on why i can't download freebies unless they are linked to annother site. It is waith all that i am having trouble, and this is the only site i seem to have a problem.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Darboshanski ( ) posted Mon, 26 June 2006 at 8:23 PM

I am not sure I understand what you mean? Almost all the freebies are linked to other sites but some freebie providers use renderosity's file locker as a link. Is it one sort or a few freebies you're having trouble with?

Micheál

My Facebook Page

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2006 at 12:49 AM

My File Locker hasn't worked properly (or at all) in almost three months ....

KarenJ ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2006 at 12:52 AM

The programmers have been alerted.
I think it is a combination of file locker URLs changing, existing file locker problems (as LittleDragon has been having along with a large number of other members) and .htaccess problems due to the changing URLs. Anyways I'll let you know what the programmers say.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

coyote255 ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2006 at 11:55 AM

it has been with the freebies that use the renderosity file locker

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.