Mon, Sep 9, 4:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 12:29 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: bcs module?

macelene ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 12:25 AM edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 1:48 PM

"**Your free trial for the 'bcs' module has expired.

If you have already purchased a license, please click the button below to activate the module for this site.
**No record of completed purchase for 'bcs' module on this site."

I'm getting this when I try to go into the store.

Macey

Macey ^_^

dragonfly2004 ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 12:38 AM

I'm seeing the same thing. All the Marketplace links I tried showed the same warning.

How unprofessional of Renderosity.

Morgano ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 12:40 AM

Yes, I get this, too.聽聽 Most of the recent minefields protecting the store from unwanted interlopers (alias "customers") have been able to be circumvented, but this one has me stumped.

jartz ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 1:05 AM

Yes, I get this one too.聽 I was about to make some purchases, and this comes up.

I hope this gets resolved sometime...

Very irritating...

JB

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600聽- Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 路 Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit 路 16GB DDR4 RAM 路 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

Cin- ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 1:15 AM

Blah!聽 I knew I should've bought the stuff in my cart earlier today and just downloaded them later... now I'll have to wait until after the weekend... and knowing me I'll have decided not to buy them anymore anyway... ah well... Rendo loses out on twenty bucks, no biggie.

Anniebel ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 1:16 AM

file_346923.JPG

yep I am getting this too...

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 My Freebies聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 My Store

bogwoppet ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 1:28 AM

Yes, I too am getting this message - what does it mean?

Coleman ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 1:32 AM

I get it too

brynna ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 1:32 AM

Attached Link: Bondware Content Manager

If you click on聽Buy It Now聽this is what it leads to.

Apparently Renderosity needs to activate their Bondware product key... or buy one?

Priceless.聽Did Tim forgot to pay his own bill? 馃憤

Linda

Brynna

"Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is almost always that somebody screwed up." - House

聽 聽

Dell Desktop XPS 8940聽i9,聽 two 14 tb External drives, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12 GB DDR5.

Monitor - My 50 inch Hitachi TV. Works great!

Daz Studio - whatever the latest version is. Haven't decided if I'm upgrading to Poser 13 or not.

Photoshop.

I'm creating a Steampunk Tarot Deck. There's an older version in my Gallery, then a newer version.

jartz ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 1:38 AM

Yep, happened like that too!

I guess I can put my late night Night Cap to rest until they can resolve this.

I dread what they're going to do and/or change next! :crying:

I shudder the thought.聽 :scared:

Enough my rant, and now on with聽 the show. :unsure:

JB

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600聽- Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 路 Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit 路 16GB DDR4 RAM 路 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 1:43 AM

Sorry for the inconvenience, this has been fixed.

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 1:45 AM

Ok, who the frell didn't pay the bill?? :blink:聽 good going guys, ranks right down there with netscape's new front page 馃憥

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

jartz ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 1:59 AM

Thank you, StaceyG for all your help.

I think the MP is up and running now, for a moment there, I thougth we all have to wait until the 12th of never.聽 Granted that we're heading close to the 4th.

I think I can buy some from here...

I hope.

Fingers Crossed!

JB

macelene ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 2:07 AM

Thanks a bunch Stacey.

Macey ^_^

rdonovan ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 5:04 AM

It's a time bomb that many software sellers place in their programs that require a subscription - if you pay for your renewal, you're given a new key to keep the software running. Don't pay the bill? The software stops working. Looks like the site propeller-heads forgot to enter the new key before heading home to break out the fireworks and beer.

I love this site - always finding new ways to irritate their members......

williamsn ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 6:37 AM

Yes, cuz that's so what we're trying to do, iritate our members. :blink: N

-Nicholas

rdonovan ( ) posted Tue, 04 July 2006 at 12:30 AM

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.