Tue, Oct 22, 3:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: More sketch renderer stuff and another Diablo II character

ookami ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 7:04 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:40 AM

file_163046.jpg

Here's some more from the sketch renderer presets by Don (at BBay). And here's the sorceress character.

ookami ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 7:06 PM

file_163047.jpg

Oh... and for comparison... here's the color version. Let me know what you think of both versions. Again... I really like the traditional medium look you can accomplish with these!

wyrwulf ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 7:15 PM

I like both. The sketch render looks really good. I saved both images and I'm going to play with combining them in Painter to see what comes up.

Don ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 9:22 PM

ookami- Enjoying seeing your rendering work. Nice images to begin with. When using black and white render styles, try bringing up the Color Blend slider value (at the bottom) a little at a time for interesting results. Read the Turorial on how to save new styles. Good luck with your rendering! 3Don

ookami ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 9:29 PM

Thanks! I'll give those a try! Great work on the presets Don.... it's AMAZING what you make them do!

GrayMare ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 9:30 PM

Hey ookami--whose bracer and collar did you use for this image? I really like the near exact match you got on the sorceress' outfit! You didn't make the midriff shirt short enough though ;) How'd you light the ball on the end of the staff? Reflection map or spotlight or?? GrayMare

ookami ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 10:17 PM

The bracers and legggings are from Traveller's Battle Princess Armor. The collar is from the Egyptian Queen (Props Guild). The ball on the staff is mostly transparency combined with ambient color...

Don ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 10:36 PM

You can achieve similar effects to the Sketch Design Presets in photo and paint programs. But you gotta have the software, the HD space, the RAM, the time, and the know-how for all the other programs. If you are a Poser Purist, by aesthetic or economic choice, these Preset Styles are the way to go. Try importing an actual photo into a New Window, no Ground, no Actor. Allow P4 to resize window to fit. Sketch Render over the photo. Think of the possibilities.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.