Tue, Oct 22, 3:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Yeah ...OK R'o you win...pfffff

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2006 at 3:13 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:39 AM

I HAD a sponsor link under my images and my freestuff ...yes i HAD..

I was not fast enough with getting the link back to this site when i got that email about it last week.

R,o can mess up all for days and say well it can take some more time to get it all working right..

And then we have to accept it ..

But R,o CAN'T give others some time to fix there site ..no no that has to go fast and in the TOS.

Well stuff the sponsor link you know where... i dont even want it anymore...

Make your own site work before you take out on other peoples Site's ...

And FYI the link provided with the mail DID NOT WORK...  so what the funk was it good for anyway

YEACH !!

ARRO'S

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2006 at 3:34 PM

They haven't brought over the webring stuff yet that is probably why it isn't showing. Once they convert it over it should be ok.

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2006 at 5:45 PM

Well unfortunately the sponsor links probably won't be back. I'll check for sure but I'm fairly certain sponsor links as you knew them in the old system won't be .

Thanks

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2006 at 5:37 AM

yeah yeah ... but its starnge that if its something to do with the new layout...

only my link is gone other people still have em...

But i dont care anymore... i dont need the sponsor link to become more popular in anyway or get more attention my WORK will do that for me..

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

Buzzzzz ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 9:10 AM

I was pointed to this Thread in reference to the e-ring question. Can someone tell me if it's a thing of the past or not? Two Admins and Two different answers. Now I'm really confused. LOL

SndCastie ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 9:21 AM

My answer was made before I knew that it wouldn't be under your images anymore but Stacey is right in her answer no they won't be there anymore.

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

Buzzzzz ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 9:35 AM

Ok, Thanks For Your Fast Response, Much Appreciated! 😄

SndCastie ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 9:51 AM

No problem :O)

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 11:43 AM

thats a sham they wont be back i liked  going to other sites to see there full  images and  read what they had one more good thing lost I gess O well

========================================================
Typing Advisory :
Read at your own risk! May cause
dizziness, naseua,drooling, and temporary blindness.
Surgeon General recommends running the txt through a spell checker.

Giolon ( ) posted Sun, 02 July 2006 at 3:35 PM

So, there's not really much point to joining the Renderosity webring now is there?

¤~Giolon~¤

¤~ RadiantCG ~¤~ My Renderosity Gallery ~¤

ynsaen ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 3:30 PM

Perhaps not, ut then, the webring had become rather stale.

However, there may be something new and exciting and unexplained coming out someday "soon" (that's DAZ soon) that will replace them.

Such as an affiliate section, perhaps.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

OKCRandy ( ) posted Sat, 15 July 2006 at 11:37 AM

How do you add a sponsor Link? Like the one

Notes & Requirements
By: MoeGoofie
Sponsor: MoeGoofie.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.