Mon, Oct 21, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Buy the propack ..it builds Character!!!

mocap ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 10:34 PM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 2:05 AM

file_163077.jpg

Hi all any propack user here who are building new posers figures in the set up room?? This is one of my lightwave models that i exported as an .obj model for poser pro the .OBJ file is 620k but unfortunately my Xdrive is under maintainence any one want to try builidng a rig for this model please Email me at mark@customedia.net

mocap ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 10:36 PM

file_163078.jpg

heres the model in the pro pack set up room

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2001 at 6:58 AM

my problem is the whole articulating part of making models, any explanation on how to do it? it says to use the group editor, but I really dont like how the group editor functions

davidm ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2001 at 7:12 AM

Great model Mocap. I have the same problem Darth! The bones feature is really easy to get to grips with, but that grouping process is really difficult, especially in high poly models. Wish it could have been easier! Dave.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.