Tue, Oct 22, 12:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 18 12:33 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Girls and Guns Galore

Don ( ) posted Tue, 04 July 2006 at 11:52 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:41 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

Attached Link: http://www.vanishingpoint.biz/productdetail.asp?productID=189

file_347299.jpg

Now at Vanishing Point Street Fighter Action by Panko and 3Don She's savvy, she's swift, she's set her sights on stopping aggression and oppression in the streets. She's Vicky 3, Street Fighting Woman. Features: 24 shooting action poses for Street Fighters, Resistance Fighters, and Home Defenders featuring 7 smart-prop automatic weapons by Pankos. There are 3 poses for each machine-gun and 6 for the U.S. Army assault rifle. 7 highly detailed and historically accurate automatic firearms that follow the action of their respective poses. The standard U.S. Army assault rifle features a removeable loaded magazine and one spare 5.56 mm round. Hand poses are included for each of the 7 guns for switching (most) weapons between poses. Most shooting poses are zeroed at the XYZ axes to allow quick and easy rotation and moving of the figure models without tilting. V3 was posed in the Treadz boots. Using other footwear such as high heels will require some adjustments by the user. Warning: Pankos Arms ship fully loaded and chambered with the safeties off. Caution is advised!

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 05 July 2006 at 8:35 AM

OMG!!! Thank you Panko and Don! I always have such trouble placing gun props in my characters hands, and it's so great to have these poses. I really like contemporary stuff so it's great to see some modern weapons getting poses. I've tried using some partial poses for the legs from Schlabber (V3 expressions) in combo with your poses to get even more variety, and also I've easilly managed to adapt some of your poses made for one weapon to poses for your other weapons too. This has made a huge difference to my rendering hapiness. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 05 July 2006 at 8:39 AM

file_347325.jpg

oh - a little thankyou render. Okay, well it doesn't look like she's saying thankyou, but i"m sure you know what I mean. Love esther PS this set is up at content paradise too.

mrsparky ( ) posted Wed, 05 July 2006 at 6:54 PM

Ya B*ggers. I'm making a banner for this at VP and theres so many options I don't know where to start :)

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 05 July 2006 at 7:55 PM

file_347400.jpg

he he

Don ( ) posted Wed, 05 July 2006 at 8:57 PM

Esther- Show 'em your Darkmoon render. That one is outstanding.

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 05 July 2006 at 9:10 PM

thanks!

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 05 July 2006 at 9:29 PM

file_347406.jpg

oh - here it is. She's wearing the beautiful shadowdancerV3 clothes which I got from daz. Love esther

mrsparky ( ) posted Sun, 09 July 2006 at 2:45 PM · edited Sun, 09 July 2006 at 2:49 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

file_347811.jpg

Heres another one for Don and Panko. Night of the Cyber Zombies...

This is a reduced resolution one for the forums.

mrsparky ( ) posted Sun, 09 July 2006 at 2:58 PM

Heres the large one...

http://www.vanishingpoint.biz/galleryimage.asp?imageID=305

BTW thanks to all the other merchants and freestuffers who made the cool stuff which makes images like this possible.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.