Sun, Oct 6, 4:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: July Monthly Challenge ...Eyes

nathalie06 ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2006 at 3:14 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 4:25 PM

file_347475.jpg

Hi everybody !!!! This is my first contribution for the Challenge of this month. A very good idea Doug, I love the subject !!!! I've made more than 30 shots to have one of mine tonight, lol ! I hate to be on the other size of the camera, then it's a very difficult exercice for me !!!! I've made a postwork with "Nik Color Efex Pro 2.0" with 2 filters : - Monday Morning - Vignette Blur But the blue color inside is my natural color, no postwork for this. I wish to all of you a very good evening and night. Hugs Nathalie

nathalie06 ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2006 at 3:15 PM

file_347476.jpg

and here is the thumb. Ciao !!!

nattarious ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2006 at 3:21 PM

Wonderful entery.. And i love the aqua greenish colours of that super beautiful eye.. Amazing and the quality is fantastic my friend..

Thank you and hope to see the second.. HUGS

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

nathalie06 ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2006 at 3:25 PM

Lol, thank you Joe ! I'll try to shoot another eye in a few day. I've got the light of my flash in the eyes for the rest of the evening, lol !!!!! Very funny this Challenge, I love it !!!! Have a good evening. Hugs Nathalie

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2006 at 3:55 PM

Super ma grande!!! J'aime beaucoup les tons que tu as choisis pour ce challenge...

Gros gros bisous et bonne soirée ma belle ;)

nathalie06 ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2006 at 4:09 PM

Merci Valou. Je viens de lire aussi un autre de tes commentaires... et je voulais te dire que mes penss t'accompagnent pour ton opation demain. La maladie est une vraie saloperie, et malheureusement on ne peut qu'imaginer la souffrance de ceux qu'on aime, mais ne te laisse jamais abattre, et ne baisse jamais les bras surtout, sinon je vais venir te botter le cul !!!!! Je t'embrasse tr tr fort. Reviens nous en grande forme Valou, et n'oublies pas qu'il y a plein de gens qui t'aiment et qu'on est avec toi. Nathalie

GiMi53 ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2006 at 4:23 PM

Depuis lefameux portrait de Daniel, toute la communauté de Rendo savait que tu avais de très beaux yeux...

En voici encore la preuve ici !

Superbe... parfait pour le challenge, Nath !

:~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2006 at 4:30 PM

Merci ma belle. Demain soir, je serais à la maison si tout va bien ;)..

Et gimi a raison :lol: tu sais que t'as beaux yeux!!! je serais un homme je...... ahahahahaha... Mais je le suis pas :((( ahahaha...

bisoussssssssssssss

babuci ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2006 at 7:16 PM

very nice aquablue eyes you got, nice entry!

seeya  tunde

TomDart ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2006 at 7:48 PM

Very nice shot. and post work...this challenge is really getting nice!

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2006 at 11:37 PM

Il est mon plaisir de vous voir télécharger à ce défi. Une bonne journée à vous hugsss...
Added to Challenge page

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

squirrel2005 ( ) posted Fri, 07 July 2006 at 1:43 AM

Wooooooooooooonderful eye!!!!!

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.
Kim Ch

Margana ( ) posted Fri, 07 July 2006 at 1:57 AM

What a beautiful 'eye' you have,Nathalie! Wonderful challenge entry.-M :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

nathalie06 ( ) posted Fri, 07 July 2006 at 6:25 AM

Thank you for all your kind comments. It's a long time I haven't made a Challenge with you ! You're right Doug !!!! And thank you to write me in French too ;o))) It was perfect ! Hugssssssssssssssss

nathalie06 ( ) posted Fri, 07 July 2006 at 9:17 AM

Ciao Doug !

Sorry to disturb you... But I can't see the thumb of my shot for the Challenge in the page of all others. Maybe I have a problem with my computer ?
Have a very good day. HUgsssssssssssssssss

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 07 July 2006 at 9:54 AM

Vous le verrez maintenant Nathalie. Je dois avoir été  dormez LOL

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

nathalie06 ( ) posted Fri, 07 July 2006 at 10:29 AM

Thank you Doug... and good night, lol ;o))) Mouaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.