Tue, Oct 22, 1:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: ! Art Charts

Kinouk ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 3:18 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:12 AM

What are they?

When will we see them?

Just wanted 0i know :) Hope they go over better than the hot 20.

hugz

Joan

williamsn ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 3:21 PM

It's funny that you should bring this up now. At this very moment, we are in email discussions about little tweaks and modifcations we are making to them to make them as accurate as possible. We have calculated them several times over the last day or so and changed things and calculated them again and, I must say, they're pretty cool. Monday, maybe even tomorrow. They're close 😄. N

-Nicholas

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 3:22 PM

I can't wait.. Very exciting.

ynsaen ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 3:24 PM

And two more questions unanswered....

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Kinouk ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 3:30 PM

Still didn't answer my question (wink)

What is an art chart?

Now if could just type LOL

hugz

williamsn ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 3:31 PM · edited Sat, 08 July 2006 at 3:31 PM

@ ynsaen, Excuse me? We are very intentionally not answering the "what are they" question, I'll admit, but for the purposes of maintaining a healthy level of anxiety about them. The "When will they be here" question, I think I answered very clearly. Not sure what you are reading on your end. N

-Nicholas

ynsaen ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 3:37 PM

Considers

Ok, I'll give ya the second one.

Now, however, we know why you aren't answering the first, which is something that should have been noted earlier ;)

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 4:21 PM · edited Sat, 08 July 2006 at 4:22 PM

actually, nic already answered this, ynsaen. it won't be hot20 eggs-ackley, but will have alot more data than that. IMVHO it might a considerable drain on server resources to keep it updated, but it will make a good selling point for the mass market.

williamsn ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 5:05 PM

I will say it only gets updated once a week, and at that the script runs in about 10 minutes, so you needn't worry about server resources. N

-Nicholas

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 7:23 PM

file_347714.gif

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

LaVonne ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 10:14 PM

HAHAHAHA!

Very cute Hawkfyr!

HAHAHAHA!

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2006 at 10:59 PM · edited Sat, 08 July 2006 at 11:01 PM

LOL @ Tom!  You should have placed a stylus in his one hand and a Wacom in the other :) 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.