Sun, Sep 22, 4:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: opinions wanted...

wulfie66 ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2001 at 5:59 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:19 AM

file_163197.jpg

Well, here she is, my first attempt at using morphs and magnets...but I've got a problem with her, every time I go to move her, her chest get all messed up, it's like the magnets aren't moving. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

sama1 ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2001 at 6:30 PM

Did you Parent the Magnet to the right part of the figure; assuming the Chest right ? :) I hope this helps, Sam

Vethril ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2001 at 8:17 PM

LOL, okay boys, no more comments about Veth's "large" attributes. Not after this one is posted. =P. Yes, you have to parent the magnet to the chest, "or", spawn a morph target of the completed chest. Here is what you do. Set her up just like this, and go to objects, "spawn morph target", and you will see the new chest morph dial appear. Then delete the magnets, and set the new chest morph to 1.0. You may have to "O" all the other chest morphs, but not always. I think nipple morphs may be excluded, but test it anyways. It should shape the chest just like this, and you won't need a bunch of magnets in the file. Hope this helps. Enjoy the day! =)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2001 at 1:49 AM

What a great way to incubate ostrich eggs! And just in time for Easter!! Will she paint them, too? Carolly

wulfie66 ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2001 at 4:54 AM

The only problem with spawning the chest morph is I loose the ability to use the magnest on the clothing as well, and the magnets are what makes to so easy to conform the clothing...any suggestions?

chromecafe ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2001 at 7:10 AM

spawn the chest morph for the clothing also then apply both :-) also make others for any other clothing you plan on using

Petunia ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 3:17 AM

If I moved with a chest like that, I wouldn't wonder about it getting "messed up" LOL

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.