Tue, Oct 22, 3:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: How can I fix this is my gallery options?

Irish ( ) posted Sun, 09 July 2006 at 10:11 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:22 AM

file_347782.jpg

I never changed anything but today when viewing the ebot gallery images I received, I am no longer able to see either the title or the comments from the artist.

Please tell me how I can fix it to make the text legible.

Thanks!

:)

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sun, 09 July 2006 at 10:16 AM

Yeah, they know about the problem and have accepted that there is a problem and are looking into it.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

Mock ( ) posted Sun, 09 July 2006 at 10:48 AM

Ah good you asked the question for me. How long has this conversion been going on?

Kinouk ( ) posted Sun, 09 July 2006 at 10:50 AM

file_347783.jpg

What in the world is going on now? It's really hard to read the text :(!!!! Guess I won't be posting any image tell they fix this.  Must have something to do with the new art charts :)

hugz

Joan

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sun, 09 July 2006 at 10:53 AM
StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 09 July 2006 at 10:57 AM

Hi Mock,

The preparation for the conversion has been going on internally for well over a year.  The actual conversion process started in the middle of January with the Marketplace. Then came the Forums at the end of March, The IM system (now Site Mail) in May, and the gallery conversion took place on June 13th, the Profiles moved over a few weeks ago, the Homepages last week.

Irish, I will check the status of this issue with the programmers and get back to you.

Irish ( ) posted Sun, 09 July 2006 at 11:11 AM

Thank you Stacey!  It seems that others are having the same problem I am having.

I must say, Renderosity has become a big pain in the youknowwhat these days.  I've just spent a good portion of my morning trying to wade through my ebot gallery notifications and it's really awful not to see the text.  It shows up if I highlight it but that takes more mouse moves and with a carpel tunel arm, it's just not a good thing.  I was finally able to reset to have the gallery open up full size which meant less clicking as well.

I dream of the good ol' days of Renerosity when life was a little more simple...I will never ever be able to learn  this coding stuff - why should we have to?  Give us simple menus PLEASE!!!

Mock ( ) posted Sun, 09 July 2006 at 11:13 AM

I’m trying to be an optimist here but are you seeing a drop in gallery posts and traffic?

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Sun, 09 July 2006 at 11:22 AM

Quote - I’m trying to be an optimist here but are you seeing a drop in gallery posts and traffic?

Are you kidding?  I post in the Photo Gallery and it's all I can do to keep up with posts in the forum and the gallery uploads.  I watched my last upload go to page 2 in the All and All in about 20 minutes, and I have it set for 18 thumbs.

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 09 July 2006 at 4:57 PM

Thats true the gallery traffic is on track.. Matter of fact in the last week or so I've noticed its even greater now than it was pre gallery conversion:)

ynsaen ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2006 at 3:03 AM

a 26% decrease over last year is on track?

a 14% decline month to date over the previous month is on track?

Pablum...

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

drawbridgep ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2006 at 7:30 AM

You know 81% of statistics are made up on the spot?

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

Irish ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2006 at 7:41 AM

All fixed now!  Thank you - I can see the text again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.