Sun, Oct 6, 8:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: where are my grasses....?

DarkEdge ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2006 at 10:30 AM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 1:12 AM

hi all!

sorry for the lamer question but i can't find my grasses (vue 5 infinite) i see the trees and plants but no grasses.

shouldn't i be able to load and plant grasses or are they part of the terrain material?

thanks!

Comitted to excellence through art.

bruno021 ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2006 at 11:09 AM

In your main plant collection, you should see the patch of grass, it's normally the first plant  in the collection.

DarkEdge ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2006 at 11:11 AM

thats in the same button as the tress and plants...correct?

it's not there...going to have to reinstall i think.

Comitted to excellence through art.

bruno021 ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2006 at 11:45 AM

Yes, it's in the same list, and it's the 1st on the list, called the "patch of grass". before reinstalling, check if it is in "plants" folder of your Infinite application. if it's not, then reinstall.

bobbystahr ( ) posted Tue, 11 July 2006 at 8:12 AM

If you're looking for the single grass plant to use in an ecosystem it's not called grass, as I recall, but by it's latin name...I think it's the second[I think] plant available when you click on the tree icon on the left of the main gui. Would say more but don't have Vue installed to check with.

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.