Thu, Sep 19, 11:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: Poser virtual fashion registration

altarbear ( ) posted Wed, 12 July 2006 at 7:19 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 8:46 AM

I recently purchased poser VF and was sent the registration number but the screen has 5 blocks that receive 4 characters and the registration number I was given is greater than 20 characters.   I can't get any assistance from customer service and wondered if anyone could assist.   Thanks

fuaho ( ) posted Wed, 12 July 2006 at 8:39 PM

you should have received an email with a link to Reyes-Infografic. when you go there, you register with a username & password & enter that long series of numbers from e-frontiers. They will then send you the activation code which you enter into VFBfP.

HTH,

<"))###<<  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Wed, 12 July 2006 at 8:40 PM

Go back to CP's website and read the page where you bought the program. There's a link there that takes you to VF's website where you enter your serial number that CP gave you and you will get your "Activation COde" for entering in those 4 boxes.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.