Sun, Oct 6, 8:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: thumbnail sizes and hassles

SeanE ( ) posted Thu, 13 July 2006 at 10:06 PM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 6:23 PM

I set m y thumbnail size to 200 x 200 and it came in at bangon 15Kb, yet when I uploaded, rendo spat the dummy and generated it's own thumbnail anyway... which isn't a big deal I suppose but I had to go back to the edit, re-do my thumbnail in photoshop and this  time made it 13Kb and re-upload... just a hassles really

though I may just let rendo make the thumbnails from now... eventually all my gallery will look the same on the same page I guess... goes off to think about it

vikinglady ( ) posted Thu, 13 July 2006 at 10:18 PM

Subject: OK...I have a complaint!

This thread has more details about the exact byte count for the thumbs.

My own misunderstandings were cleared up

vikinglady

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.