Sun, Oct 6, 11:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Favourite Artists Gallery Page ????

doneydonydone ( ) posted Tue, 18 July 2006 at 12:59 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 9:20 PM

good day to all in the forum

does anyone else have the same problem as me??

i have that many fave artists that I regularly get 10+ e-mails telling me about their new images

is there any way of the guys here at Rendo being able to compile all the images posted by my faves into one full gallery page ??

it could happen every 24 hours and i get one e-mail each day with a link to a temporary gallery page - after i have looked and commented it could be deleted to save space

just an idea - but i reckon it would help a lot of fellow members out

lee (Ddd)

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 18 July 2006 at 2:42 PM

Hmm not sure this is something that we could do but I will definitely pass the suggestion on.

Thanks

svdl ( ) posted Tue, 18 July 2006 at 8:26 PM

Interesting feature indeed. Technically possible - not that different from shopping cart technology - but I don't know how it would affect site performance.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.