Mon, Sep 9, 4:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 10:25 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Nia/Carolina and others *SALE*

Blackhearted ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2006 at 3:48 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 11:41 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

hey folks,

just put Nia, Carolina, the Cowgirl pack, and my Henna photoshop pack on sale.
i am still debating Nia's fate, so this may be your last chance to get her.

cheers,
-gabriel

Carolina

kayjay97 ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2006 at 6:19 AM

Oh! I was hoping to see more clothes for Nia :-(

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Blackhearted ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2006 at 7:33 AM

currently theres too much confusion with nia with the new daz preteen, i think most of the classic preteen users have already retired her in their runtimes.
i will be making an updated version of nia, but not based on the preteen this time... i think ill just morph her right out of V3 and thereby save the customer some money.

i cant, for example, put her up as a freebie -- then all of the people who have purchased her in the past year or so (she still sells pretty regularly) will lynch me :(

do people still use V2? perhaps i could make one of my older V2 products a freebie?
i wish rendo would either enable polls for the forum, or do a survey asking customers which version of poser they use, how many still use V2, how many use the poser figures, etc...
would be quite a useful tool for merchants.

kayjay97 ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2006 at 7:41 AM

I haven't retired them .I keep the older Mill kids in my runtime especially for characters like Nia and Carolina. I just need clothes for them LOL I believe there are still a lot of people who use V2 and M2 for that matter. 

I agree a poll would be great for the merchants' benefits

Jerry McCant

Blackhearted ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2006 at 7:54 AM

yeah,
if i was trying to decide what type of clothing to model for a character, i could, for example, do a poll to see who was interested in:

-Sci-Fi
-Fantasy
-Streetwear
-Lingerie
-Classic Cheesecake
...etc

it would be invaluable.

kayjay97 ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2006 at 8:12 AM

fantasy and sci fi here!!! LOL

Jerry McCant

kayjay97 ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2006 at 8:50 AM

file_348646.jpg

dynamic always works well.

Jerry McCant

FishNose ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2006 at 12:25 PM

Yeah, exactly -

-Sci-Fi
-Fantasy
-Streetwear
-Lingerie
-Classic Cheesecake
...etc

All of the above - LOL (but streetwear at the bottom of the list)

Oh yes, V2 is defintiely still relevant - I use her quite frequently. I am still totally allergic to V3's shoulders/armpits, so sometimes I use V2 just to avoid that.

:] Fish

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2006 at 4:19 PM

All of the above, actually, though I have to admit I tend to use V3 and S3 a lot.

And dangit, you took out this pack for V2 (if I recall right)  I was -still- debating to get just for that collar alone (the rest of your stuff in that pack would have been a marvellous bonus - yes, I'm crazy that way) LOL

anyway, whatever you decide to do, you'll have us jaw drapping, I'm pretty sure of it.

Ange

Blackhearted ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2006 at 12:23 PM

ill see what i can do to dig up the collar... shoot me an email and if i find it ill send it to you.
you may have to scale it a bit to fit V3 or whomever's neck.

cheers,
-gabriel

Giana ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2006 at 1:00 PM

i'll agree that V2 still a viable model.  doubt i'll ever remove her from my system.  and of course, i keep a few goodies on board for her use as well, like your collar, and the V2BE from Elowen, a few textures, etc...

philebus ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2006 at 1:45 PM

Glad I saw this. I would have hated to have missed on her had she been pulled. Downloading now.

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2006 at 2:05 PM

That was supposed to read jaw dropping, not drapping. I blame it on the heat.

Email's sent, and I'm pretty sure I get it fitted to the Freak if I had him ;)

I still have a lot of things for V2 I just don't want to miss, too, and with  the WW out there fitting between two figures shouldn't really being an issue anymore.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.