Tue, Sep 3, 10:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 02 7:24 pm)

Subject: Beta Testers needed for new texture set

SilverRaven ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2006 at 6:48 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 4:05 PM

file_348942.jpg

Hi everyone

I know I am new to posting and want to say Hello to you all and how great all of your posts have been.

I need some beta testers for my first texure set. It is for G-style by Aoaio for characters A3, V3, and TY2. I need testers for Poser 4, PP, and 5.

If you would like to beta test this set for me please send me an e-mail at raven-s72@yahoo.com.

Anyone that helps me will recive a free copy of the finished set. Thanks in advance for all your help

SilverRaven

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2006 at 8:44 PM

I don't have that outfit, but those textures look lovely. The blue and mint green are particularly nice.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

SilverRaven ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2006 at 10:10 PM

Hi Acadia

Thank you so much for your nice post. I am glad that you like them. I hope that I can release them soon.

cedarwolf ( ) posted Tue, 25 July 2006 at 9:27 AM

Just incredible work.  I may have to find and purchase the prop so I can get the texture set.

jwiest ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2006 at 5:38 PM

I'd love to beta test, but regretfully don't have that outfit.  They do look quite nice though as Acadia mentioned. :)  Good luck.

John

DarkEdge ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2006 at 6:27 PM

i agree, nice stuff there...just don't have the outfit.

Comitted to excellence through art.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.