Sun, Sep 22, 4:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: I just love the way poser does fog!

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 7:26 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 3:42 PM

file_163427.jpg

She startled me with those large expressive eyes, haunted with the knowing of it. The diminutive creature then pointed to the dank cold fog and sighed "To never return is the escence of the thing...the true warrior knows the path of which I speak" The unearthly timber in her voice made me sad for all the empty lives..dreams as yet unfulfilled at the end of it. Just playing with my new favorite toy. My client loves her. The other armours are cool too...Do some for Vickie and Michael willya?! 8^) Travler's armour from Bbay and the goth P4 texture map is from Happyworldland. Marque

Rebecca Lee ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 7:39 PM

Marque; This is beautiful.

AprilYSH ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 7:46 PM

silly question maybe, but how do you do fog in poser? :) ----- AprilsVanity.com

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part

BillyGoat ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 8:22 PM

I love what Marque does with Poser! That's exceptional. The Platform she's standing on so complements the scene as it comes through the fog.

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 8:58 PM

You know the button above the shadow? That's what you use, and make the foreground color grey. Your model will look washed out, but when you render it gives a foggy kind of look. 8^) Glad you like. Rendered in Poser no postwork, default lighting. Marque

BillyGoat ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 9:04 PM

The first thing I noticed (after the jaw drop) was that you DIDN'T mention postwork. And default lighting? Now that's a true render to me. No fancy camera stuff, no side spotlights in grey and white, and... no postwork. No wonder you have clients!

Syyd ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2001 at 8:47 AM

Marque this is exceptional.....wow

Wizzard ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2001 at 10:42 PM

A HAH!! thank ye Marque 8 ) I've seen a few that have been done with the fog in poser direct.. and could never figure it out 8 ) Hrrrrmmmm...... foreground red/orange... maybe a flame/heat effect? Cheers

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.