Tue, Oct 22, 8:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Another Diablo 2 (Expansion) character and more Sketch Render stuff

ookami ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 10:17 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:28 AM

file_163460.jpg

After the Sorceress and Valkyrie, I've decided to do the other female character from the upcoming expansion before I move to the male characters. This is the female assassin from the soon to be released expansion pack. I rendered it using Don's (BBay) Sketch Presets... these are AWESOME! I think this looks really cool!

ookami ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 10:19 PM

Attached Link: http://www.bbay.com/cfwebstore/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=387

file_163461.jpg

Oh... and here's the original... I just really like the B&W Sketch Renderer version... something just looks cool about it! Like something out of an old B&W horror flick! In case anyone wants to see more... check out BBay!

GrayMare ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 10:24 PM

Ookami--You stink...I'm working 12 hour days building servers and upgrading email systems and you're creating better versions of the stuff I've been working on. :-) Really nice job. Where'd you find the blades (whatever they're called)? I like the shoulder armour too. GrayMare

Don ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2001 at 1:22 AM

ookami- Try a higher opacity and slightly higher High Brightness (sliders) with Background and a little more OBJECT opacity and density with this Render Style. That might make a moreof an old film look... little darker. Try the line length slider if you want to go for graininess. Also try Sketch Rendering over a Background "paper" effect, like Noise Embossed.

ookami ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2001 at 6:50 AM

Attached Link: http://www.bbay.com/cfwebstore/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=159

Graymare... I made the Katar (I think) from the Katar at Bbay's Freebay of the week. I'm a member of the BBay Club, so we get the new one on Monday, instead of Wednesday. Anyway, I took the base of the Katar, which is perfect, and I chopped off the blade (it was only a single blade). I then took the gladius from Morphing Man's Roman Gladiator figure and loped off the handles, keeping only the blades. I did this all in a text editor, saving each part seperately. I then imported the pieces into Poser, put them where I wanted them and exported the new figure to an OBJ. And there you have it! For those of you who don't know about the Bbay Club, I HIGHLY recommend it! For $15/year you get a new poser item EVERY week! Plus, you get the free stuff before anyone else! And they have some AWESOME stuff... like the posable elf and manga ears! And the princess outfit! Also, check out Morphing Man's stuff. Eric does an incredible job on his new armor (Except for the boots.... just kidding Eric! Hehe). Seriously... check out my Valkyrie picture or my Sorceress Pic for examples of the armor. He also has the male gladiator armor, which includes the gladius that I hacked apart to make the new Katar. Kudos to you Morphing Man!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.