Wed, Sep 18, 2:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Chest plate armor final and nameless elf update.....

Deal ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 9:53 PM ยท edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 7:47 PM

file_163458.jpg

I finaly finished my chest plate armor. Also this is the elf for wich I started to make this armor for.Please let me know what you guys think she could use....THANKS!!

FanDancer ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 9:59 PM

one word..WOW! now thats right up my alley..let us know where your putting her...I'll fight to be first in line..heheh..Great Job!!

ookami ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 10:07 PM

I think you are doing a wonderful job! Keep up the great work!

JKeller ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 10:12 PM

First of all it looks absolutely magnificent. My only comment is that with the wing motif on the boots and chest, the bracer looks a little plain by comparison. Maybe it needs a little wingy thing.

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 11:26 PM

A bodyguard? She is really nice. That texture is incredible. Marque

zett ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2001 at 3:26 AM

Superb, like your boots

ohl ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2001 at 5:54 AM

Really superb!

LeBurns ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2001 at 6:27 AM

Please tell me we can have the rest to go with the boots! Looks great! The elf texture goes great with the armor also.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.