Mon, Oct 21, 10:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: My new site - Digital Lights.net

draculaz ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2006 at 2:01 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:31 PM

Hey, just wanted to plug my new site, www.digitallights.net. Pretty much a 3D and Photography blog, hope you'll enjoy it. At the moment I've started a new project that I intend to offer as a freebie at its very end. It's also going to have a general tutorial (as you will see from the articles). Not much writing yet, but do visit the photography galleries, those are always nice.

Enjoy and thanks!

mihnea

Dann-O ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2006 at 10:08 AM

Nice little site there. Good to see you workign on soemthign new. I am in creature mode. So no spaceships fo rme.

The wit of a misplaced ex-patriot.
I cheated on my metaphysics exam by looking into the soul of the person next to me.

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2006 at 9:16 PM

cool..;) Where'd your UVMapping tut get off to? The only link I could find is broken..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

matrixmode ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2006 at 10:06 PM

Very nice site!  I've bookmarked it and will be checking back frequently.  'sup with the thumbs?  They don't much resemble the images.  But they do make me curious enough to have a look.  ;)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Leonardo da Vinci

catlin_mc ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2006 at 12:07 AM

Drac what are you using for modelling these days?

draculaz ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2006 at 3:03 PM

still wings3d, why?

catlin_mc ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2006 at 10:42 AM

I was hoping you might have got Hexagon then I could torment you for tutorials. lol 8)

catlin_mc ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2006 at 11:29 AM

I just had another thought - it happens sometimes, lol      You've got Carrara don't you? would you consider doing some tutorials for that.

I ask all these things of you because you make the most understandable tuts anywhere.

It's just an idea, feel free to ignore me if you want. 8)

Catlin

draculaz ( ) posted Tue, 01 August 2006 at 12:28 PM

i have hexagon, bought it for that 1 dollar thing... but i have yet to play with ti seriously.

and as for carrara, you can be sure of it :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.