Sun, Sep 22, 10:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: I failed Design 101 ....

TazTiger ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 1999 at 1:50 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:19 AM

file_116456.jpg

... but I try anyway :) This is MaulPres's Trinity (funstuff) sketch-rendered and then thoroughly, uhm, massaged to see what could be done. regards TazTiger

bitch ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 1999 at 2:09 AM

Taz, Row 1 Col 2,3 and Row 2 Col 1,2 and Row 3 Col 2 is ideal for music art or MTV, I like those. If you don't mind, could you please share your techiques with us how you done these pictures. I am looking to find how to make Victoria Style color and Sketch for my Poser. I hope you could help me out :-)

TazTiger ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 1999 at 8:43 AM

For what it's worth, I post-processed the sketch-render with some Photoshop plugin filters which I think are available in a German version only. They were originally coded by PAW Software in Austria and are sold for DM29.95 here: http://www.databecker.de/onlineshop/shop.cgi?client=453644&flag=add&add=6145&show=produkt regards TazTiger

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.