Thu, Sep 19, 6:52 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Ditti 04/08/06

babuci ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 4:09 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 1:08 PM

file_350075.jpg

Hi nice citizens of R.R!

My turn to start a new " Ditti " so here is it.  A bag of...something. I keep my rune set in there.

Have fun...

seeyus  Tunde of the south        

tofi ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 9:01 AM

Hello Tundee, I like your photo very much for more than one reason... The details of this shot are creating interest, it definitely shows form, colour and texture. For me it is more than lovely.... Very beautiful and appropriate colour ( life's hue ) of the secret wisdom container. I am sure your rune set are happy in it, and are glowing with positive energies. BB Tofi

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

tofi ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 9:43 AM

file_350107.jpg

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 10:49 AM

Hmm....that is some mighty impressive photo-manipulation made by you Tofi, LOL. The point of the DITI-threads is that we all can post our own postworked versions of the photo posted initially, in this case by Tunde. I think you might have confused it with the "Simon Says-threads" 😄

That´s a beautiful photo btw Tunde of the South. 👍

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

tofi ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 11:02 AM

My apologies...YES...I got confuuuuused. Thank you much for letting me know Andreas. Could one of the MODs delete it ? Please... Thank You, Tofi

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 11:09 AM

file_350117.jpg

Don´t worry about it Tofi. No need to delete your first reply. 😄

Here´s my feeble attempt...although i gotta say it felt wrong to manipulate a shot that was great to begin with. 😉

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Inkyy ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 12:46 PM

file_350127.jpg

Heres my version.....hope u like it.

babuci ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 6:02 PM

Hi Ladies and Gentleman!

Tofi... I like your bead bag, I had one a while ago, but my puppy chew it up. ( No I did not skin her for it, but I was very angry  )  You are a next !

Andreas of the North.... faery dust or  magician spell powder?  ILove it!    I find no excitment on this shot, that was a reason to choose this to see if  You guys can put some " life " in there. Yes, looks like it can be boost up!

Inkyy.... Yes I do like it, I like that green glow another magic manip.

seeyus   Tunde of the South

tofi ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 7:26 PM

Thank you Tunde, for being understanding to my state of confusion.....I think I am under the weather influence.....Nevertheless, the next Ditti rightfully belongs to ANDREAS...thanks Universe for that ,because my overheated brain would not come-up with anything interesting. Hugs, tofi

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 11:36 PM

:scared: OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I provide the next DITI? I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE RUUUUUULES!!!! AAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!! Oh the pressure....the pressuuuuuure!!!! :m_tired:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

tofi ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 5:18 AM

HA HA HA..............GOT YA....... Never forget the rules...it may "backfire" unexpectedly !!!!!!!!! I am very happy it is YOU who will provide the next Ditti, Your brain is not so overheated due to high temperatures...and well rested after nice vacation.. Please ...Andreas do not even try to tell me that Your encounter with thick fog around the mountains clutter your sharp vision....OK???????? All the very best to You Friend, Tofi

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 5:24 AM

LOL! Well actually....it´s 38C today and i just got home from a run up in the woods. How stupid was i??? I feel quite de-hydrated....and what do i do? Do i drink water? Noooo...instead i take a biiiiig cup of coffee, lol. So i would think i have a valid excuse to "forget" that i´m the next DITI-starter. :tt2:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

tofi ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 6:03 AM

Is it always has to be your way??? NO, no, no, Love, I will not let you to " forget " , unless you'll tell me that Sir Richard possessed your new camera......Now, I am going to fortify my caffeine system with another cup of this blessed liquid...( after chasing my 5 little "quinea pigs" around the house LOL! Have a nice weekend, Tofi

bentchick ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 3:10 PM

file_350229.jpg

LOL @ Andreas....................and don't try to tell us you don't have any pictures to use for DITI on monday...........................800 plus, there's gotta be a few, okay????????? LOL ;p

Oh yeah, Harry's filters of course, gotta love it!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

bentchick ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 3:11 PM

file_350230.jpg

And this one reminded me of a Celtic knot!!!!!!!!

Kim Hawkins

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 3:15 PM

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! OOOOOOOH!!!! That mirror...er..ered one is just AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!! It does indeed look like a celtic know. I´m impressed Kimberly! 😄

Andreas

Mystic Pic

aangus ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 3:35 PM

file_350232.JPG

I'll show you an old bag!

Good DITI again, We need more of these, whats to stop anyone posting an image and inviting DITI's on it?

Kim your Celtics knot is top notch (Come on Celtic)

oldworld ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 4:10 PM

file_350236.jpg

applied a few filters....bentchicks idea  :)

babuci ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 9:03 PM

OOOHHHH MMMMGGGGG! Kim!  I LOOOOVE celtic and what ever might related to it. Ultimate ditti manipulation!

aangus..... she is a witch I tell ya... she is about to put a spell on us yaaayyy.

oldworld....even better, actually You just give a good idea to make some mirror frame.Thx!

welll after all a simple bag went a nice long way...THANK YOU GUYS.

seeyus  Tunde

bentchick ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 11:23 PM

LMAO!!!!! Old bag!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Kim Hawkins

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 11:21 AM

file_350368.jpg

**"Hey, has anyone seen my bag?** Geepers! Some amazing DITIs here! So very creative -- super work everyone.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 11:40 AM

LOL!!  Great one Kort!!!! :biggrin: Hey...does anyone know when i need to start mine? :sad:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 12:21 PM

Next Monday...or earlier if you'd like to do more than one, heheh.

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 12:28 PM

Oh so i got a whole week? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! RELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF!!!! LOL.

Andreas

Mystic Pic

squirrel2005 ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 1:09 PM

file_350378.jpg

magic bag....just make a wish....

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.
Kim Ch

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 2:19 PM

file_350384.jpg

Hehehe, mind is magic too, with mind enhancing (altering?) substances within... Groovy.

aangus ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 3:08 PM

A bagga shine.....shocking

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 3:58 PM

file_350407.jpg

Sooo many great ones!I especially love Anthony's old 'bag' and the whole celtic knot thing.

Okay,here's mine.I know,it's a bit straaaaaaange...but I like that about it,lol.Call me weird...Aha,no big shock there! ;^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 4:03 PM

Hahaha, a head in the bag...funny (wierd) stuff Marlene! =o]

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 4:03 PM

Oooh....a baglady...how nifty Marlene, LOL. Love Paige´s eyes...can´t ever get enough of them. 😄

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 4:09 PM

Thanks guys. LOL at a baglady...I didn't think of that...I was thinking more like 'I Dream of Jeannie',but instead it just came out weird,lol....

Hey Andreasssssssssssssssss honey....ahem....aren't you supposed to be starting one today?:tt2:

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 4:12 PM · edited Mon, 07 August 2006 at 4:13 PM

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! But but but....but....Kort said....Kort specifically said i had till next monday. Didn´t you buddy? :b_shocked:

If you all (the mob that is...lol) decide that i need to start one......leave the pitchforks be....i shall start one. But not untill i wake up.....´cause me going to bed now. :tt2: Aha aha...late at the arctic circle folks. Oh...and no aurorar here tonight Kort....sniff. :sad:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 4:22 PM

Ummm I think he meant today,swedie.Why would it be next Monday? ;^)

But I think we can all wait....I personally look forward to getting my hands on something of yours, for once.So I will be patient... 😄

Sleep tight,Nanook  . :sleep:

Marlene <")

My Blog

aangus ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 4:34 PM

Looking a bit baggy eyed there Marlene!

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 4:39 PM

LMAO!!!! Yup that's me!Baggy-eyed old lady!

Good one,Anthony. :thumbupboth:

Marlene <")

My Blog

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 6:11 PM

Marlene, actually I was thinking something Genie think... Guy Genies goes into bottle, Ladie Genies goes in a nice bag. Very creative Thanks.  

seeyus   Tunde

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 6:19 PM

Glad you like it,Tunde.Actually,your shot was great all by itself, but it was fun to work with.  :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

babuci ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2006 at 7:16 AM

Marlene, bag had  2 options, comming to make DITTI history   or down in a  pipe .  

Funny  Marlene, You  not a first who think was OK  before any tweaky. How much we see things different way.

seeya  Tunde

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.