Wed, Sep 18, 12:53 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: How to copy V3 morphs to Laura

JQP ( ) posted Thu, 03 August 2006 at 5:47 PM · edited Sun, 21 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

I've read that some users have had success (better shoulders, better bends) injecting V3 (and V3 Next Generation) morphs into Laura.

How do I do this?  I used Morph Manager 4 to copy V3's morphs over to Laura.  The morphs showed up, but did nothing.  I followed one poster's advice and first opened a v3 pose file in each pane before copying over the morphs, but that didn't help either.

How do I get V3's morphs into Laura?

How do I get V3 Next Generation's morphs into Laura?

Tashar59 ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 12:31 AM

So, did you inject the V3 morphs into L3 after you did the MorphManager thingy?

All Morph Manager does is moves the V3 morph channels to L3. You still need to inject the morphs. Now if you had used Morph Manager for V2 morphs to Mil girls, those are morphs being moved. But remember, V3/L3/S3/A3 are INJECT systems.

mathman ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 5:03 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?message_id=1987748

JQP, you might find the attached link useful.

JQP ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 3:10 PM

Quote - So, did you inject the V3 morphs into L3 after you did the MorphManager thingy? All Morph Manager does is moves the V3 morph channels to L3. You still need to inject the morphs. Now if you had used Morph Manager for V2 morphs to Mil girls, those are morphs being moved. But remember, V3/L3/S3/A3 are INJECT systems.

Ahh so dess ka!  I saw the morph dials showing up in L3 and assumed they had been injected by MM.  Thanks, that helps!

Thanks to Mathman and Swamp (who kindly sent me a lengthy PM I need to go read now) too.  I'll read the thread (and Swamp's PM) and hopefully be able to get it done.

Fyrene ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 3:42 PM

Is morph manager still available?? I did a search in free stuff but it didnt come up.

Thanks...Fy

JQP ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 3:58 PM

Okay, I went through the steps in that thread and it worked.  Thanks all!

Dale B ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 6:08 PM

Quote - Is morph manager still available?? I did a search in free stuff but it didnt come up.

Thanks...Fy

www.morphography.uk.vu/dlutility Try here.

mathman ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2006 at 9:20 PM

Glad its working, JQP. The process in that link is a bit painful, but the good news is that, provided you save the character, you only need to do it once.

PabloS ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2006 at 10:58 PM

just wondering ... would it also be possible to create a Laura pose file with her joint paramters and apply that to V3 and loose V3's messy joints, e.g, shoulders, butt, etc.?  If so, which would be more tedious?  :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.