Sun, Oct 6, 5:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Anyone seen this model somewhere?

hasbeen ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2006 at 1:52 AM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 4:42 AM

file_350802.jpg

Hello. I have this feeling I have seen this model before, but cant remember where. Do anyone of you know if it is available as a download somewhere? I dont hope it is, cos in that case someone are taking all credit for modeling it in some other forum, so I just hope noone know anything about it. I hope I'm wrong in this.

tom271 ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2006 at 12:44 PM

Maybe your suspicion is only half right....  perhaps the author of this model saw the same model you saw and sort of modeled something like it....

perhaps... he is the author of the model you saw some time ago.....

why don't you ask.....   diplomacy and good manors will go a long way....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nightoftheroundtable ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2006 at 12:56 PM

yes I am the one who designed. I am sorry for this if it confuses you. I did not mean to take all the credit. it was a new creation of mine that I had modeled after another model.

yes the model is avliable for download.

hasbeen ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2006 at 1:18 PM

Well that explains a lot. Then I understand why I feel I have seen it before :) Do you have a link to the original download?

nightoftheroundtable ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2006 at 1:18 PM

please understand it was mearly a revision of  a model that I found. 

it was redesigned after this ranger model

http://users.techline.com/drreed/ranger.png

lol I am sorry I should have stated where I designed the model.

nightoftheroundtable ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2006 at 1:20 PM

hmmmm I do actually have the link to the original download. yeah I am sorry I should have said I found it as a free model on a website. so I decided to redsign it as my own. I ment no harm.

ellocolobo ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2006 at 1:22 PM

No harm  done>  No problem with redisgns..Just mention original if you know it..Heck, we all do it sometime or another..

nightoftheroundtable ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2006 at 1:29 PM

lol thanks.  its just I got kinda carried away lol.  I just didn't want anyone to beserk on me lol.  I will mention orignal from now on. my bad.

hasbeen ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2006 at 1:36 PM

Well, redesign ok,but I dont think that look much like a redesign. More a cut in two and mirror thingy. But now I know why it looked so familiar :)

nightoftheroundtable ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2006 at 1:39 PM

well sorry to cause confusion.

hasbeen ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2006 at 1:40 PM

Quote - lol thanks.  its just I got kinda carried away lol.  I just didn't want anyone to beserk on me lol.  I will mention orignal from now on. my bad.

The only one wanting to go berserk on you might be the original creator of the model, depending on what heshe have set as terms on the model :)

nightoftheroundtable ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2006 at 1:44 PM

no terms where set on it. it was a free model.

nightoftheroundtable ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2006 at 1:58 PM

anyways I am now giving credit to the orginal model even if It was a free download

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.