Sat, Sep 21, 4:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Question about Daz3d and Victoria CD Special

tbsro ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2001 at 10:12 PM ยท edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 3:32 PM

I was considering purchasing the Victoria CD, the one for $89.00 that has Victoria and her clothes, textures and the flip hair. Does Daz have this available for download or do I have to wait for it to ship? What if I buy Victoria seperately without the clothing and such, can I download her then? Same for Michael's CD and the individual Michael model. I need these firgures like yesterday for a project I'm working on and I can't wait fo a CD to arrive, even ordering with overnight shipping probably won't get it here over the weekend. I may be missing it, but I can't find any information on their website about it and I doubt their 800 number would be open this late :) I can't even find a FAQ or anything on their site? Any ideas? Thanks :) Tara

nitreug ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2001 at 10:56 PM

yes if you buy the items separately, you can download them directly without waiting. By buying the CD, you will save about 30% as far as I remember.

setenpab ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2001 at 11:00 PM

Hi Tara Sure you can download from the DAZ store all the models and you wont get it yesterday, but right now. of course you wont have the savings of the CD, but is up to you and your needs. Take some piece of advice: DAZ form time to time offers a discount to peoples who buy from the store (about 20 to 40 percent off the price)so in you need all the stuff of the CD, well download them all, but if you wont, take your time. Hope this help Pablo

rtamesis ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2001 at 11:49 PM

Wait until next week. By then Victoria 2.0 will be released.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.