Mon, Sep 23, 12:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 12:07 pm)

Subject: Take a look

_Breeze ( ) posted Wed, 16 August 2006 at 4:32 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

Take a look on thise 2 sites

This lady have not my persission to do anything with my pictures.

I can see she have many artist s inthere.

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e49/MarilynM13/Avatars/

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e49/MarilynM13/Fantasy/

_Breeze ( ) posted Wed, 16 August 2006 at 5:03 PM

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l71/soar41603rd/?action=view&current=ANGELMOON.jpg&refPage=140&imgAnch=imgAnch155

a link more, i think this is Antjes picture

I forget to write, the sites is not legal, or what i calls on english

Christel ( ) posted Wed, 16 August 2006 at 5:05 PM

I have seen Prog`s images there too.. and 1 of mine :-(

I want to take your hand and walk you through my dreams...

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 16 August 2006 at 5:16 PM

You might want to move this to the copyright forum, you'll get more advice there. Meanwhile, Photo Bucket's TOS is right here:

http://photobucket.com/terms.php

There's a paragraph or three somewhere in the middle with what to do if you believe your work has been used without permission. From the looks of things, this person's already been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 16 August 2006 at 5:20 PM

They have a thread on this site in copyright forum. Prog's, IgnisSerpentis and many more pieces of art are on this site too. It's a shame people do this to artists.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

Sivana ( ) posted Wed, 16 August 2006 at 6:43 PM

I have many subscribers of my images without any own gallery. I wonder if there are some viewers who watches the images to such websites.....?

dphoadley ( ) posted Wed, 16 August 2006 at 10:12 PM

Too bad, but why should we really care?
David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

_Breeze ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 12:51 AM

Sivana i think the same sometimes :sneaky:

PoserHobbit ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 3:49 AM

Actually, that was a different site! This is the first time this has happened to me, does that mean I've made the 'Big Leagues'?

WhopperNnoonWalker- ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 6:59 AM

well I dont mind someone snag my picture and use them in tags,tubes, stationary etc. Even I think it would be polite to ask first.  One did asked me and I gave her my permission.

But I do mind if someone made profit out of my picture.  Thats really not fair at all.

Huggies :O)

macelene ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 11:28 AM

Wish they had some easier way to report than sending all that info.  I think this is only the third time someone has stollen from me without permission.

Macey ^_^

doc_jones ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2006 at 7:17 AM

interesting lol

are we ticked off or flattered ROTF  no seriously now  this is really wrong to do but with the expance of the internet I see no way to stop this kid of thing except do what everyone is doing and that is when you stumble across it file a complaint and have the images removed  at least from the 1 sight

as for the thief you can always hope her socks fall off  or her hair catches on fire while shes in the middle of an important meeting

StevieG1965 ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2006 at 8:30 AM

Though I have to admit, I would love to use some of those avatars...I would never even consider using one without the artist permission, much less fill up a photobucket website where everyone has access to them!  Showing the pieces on a website that gives the artist credit is one thing, I've seen a few "Poser fan sites" in the past, but, a lot of the pics I looked at had the artist name removed from view...and that, in my opinion, is very bad form.

PoserHobbit ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2006 at 6:08 PM

I contacted Photobucket and they removed my image, no sweat! I wonder if they made any cash off it though...

Rainfeather ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2006 at 7:00 PM

wow, even i have a contribution there. saw a lot from prog and randalthor, jjean's, turtle's, fredy, the list goes on....

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2006 at 8:18 PM

Hah!  Angelina Jolie's photos also there for use as avatar. 

But, my renders have not been ripped, so I must be a truly lousy artist.
heh heh heh
( > u < )

Eternal Hobbyist

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.