Tue, Oct 1, 9:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Turning Off All E-Bots

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 4:40 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 7:39 PM

I know there's a place to do it but can't find it under forum options. Where's the general ebot settings so I can turn mine off?

My Freebies

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 5:01 PM

on top of this page it says [my forum options] thats where you can change the ebots of the forum

and the rest in your member options..

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 6:26 PM · edited Thu, 17 August 2006 at 6:28 PM

Doh! I was looking right at it and wasn't paying attention to the fact that there were two columns of check boxes one for visibility and one for notification!

Now where do I change it so that that's the default because even though I have notification turned off on all forums, when I'm posting that little checkbox below this window that says Notify me when someone replies is automatically checked on and I'd rather it be off.

My Freebies

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 6:28 PM

lucky for you others dont turn it off :} otherwise you'll never get a answer ;}

Chris

Chris

My Free Stuff

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 10:16 PM

Have you tried to unsubscribe to the posts?

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2006 at 10:43 PM

The only link I see in this thread is "Subscribe" not unsubscribe and even though I've posted my last two messages in this thread after removing the check from the Notify box, it still comes up checked by default.

It's not going to kill me to just make myself get into the habit of unchecking that box before I post. I just figured that there must be a setting somewhere that I'm not finding that makes it turn off by default. I only want ebots from threads about my products or freebies, not every day casual conversational threads. No big deal I guess.

My Freebies

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2006 at 3:57 AM

maybe clearing your temp internet files can help..

then you have to log in when you come to the site and your pc gets a new cookie for this site.

that can do the trick.

Chris 

Chris

My Free Stuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.