Wed, Oct 2, 1:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Looking for a hair...

Callisto_Bane ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2006 at 11:16 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 1:26 AM

Well I have been looking around here and a few other places for a hair that kinda resembles the hair that a model I am using has. Thus far I haven't had much luck finding it on my own, either for free or for purchase so I am looking for a little bit of help on this one. The hair the model image has is this:

Michi

I am more so looking for a general shape of the hair shown above, or something that would give a similar appeal to the above hair. The texture and color I am not so much worried about as I can do that myself... If anyone has any ideas on products I should look into more I would appreciate the replies very much. Thank you in advance for reading and even more so for responding. Ja'ne

R_Hatch ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2006 at 11:47 PM

The closest I've seen would be Kozaburo's "Wave Hair", available at Digital Babes.

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 23 August 2006 at 12:43 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?message_id=2743009&ebot_calc_page#message_2743009

Maybe try checking that link. I did a search for hair through Mystic Nights and consolidated all that I found into one thread.  The first post went screwy because I forgot to add breaks at the end of each link, but I fixed it and provided an updated list a few posts down.

Maybe you'll find something there.

The links don't include hair from the free stuff here though, just what popped up at Mystic Nights.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Callisto_Bane ( ) posted Wed, 23 August 2006 at 3:00 AM

Thank you both very much, I am confident now that I can indeed find the right hair... Or at least make a combination of hairs to make the right one :P Thanks again!

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 23 August 2006 at 3:10 AM

Yes, you can save one as a prop and add it to your figure along with a figure hair.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

SWAMP ( ) posted Wed, 23 August 2006 at 4:43 AM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1107&cat=126

file_351934.jpg

This is the promo image for "Bombshell HairV3" but using the "wavy" morphs, it would look very close to your image.

SWAMP

Callisto_Bane ( ) posted Wed, 23 August 2006 at 6:04 PM

Wow that is awesome SWAMP, thank you VERY much for that.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.