Tue, Oct 22, 2:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Poser on a Mac

Raymond ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2006 at 9:12 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:36 AM

I have just bought a MacBook Pro with a Duo Intel processor, will Poser work with the Intel processor, as I am finding various programmes that will not work including Daz Studio. Thank you.

markschum ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2006 at 10:20 AM

It would be best to refer this question to sales support at e-frontier.  The link I have for them is the old www.curiouslabs.com.

MungoPark ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2006 at 1:13 PM

Theres a mac group at renderosity - under topics macintosh - you can find the information there - btw it runs, not fast, but it runs.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2006 at 2:05 PM

benchmark tests (mac forum) indicate P6 will run approx. half as fast on the intel mac as on a G5.

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2006 at 6:34 PM

It doesn't run that fast on my 2.7 gig dual G5 so I would hate to think.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Don ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2006 at 6:52 PM

I have P4 loaded on a G4 desktop dual 450, OS9. Runs OK. I have P6 loaded on a G4 laptop at 1.67, OSX. Runs good, surprisingly... Most things run faster with P6 in X. But, oddly enuf some basic things run and work faster in P4 in 9. Go figure. Do check out the Mac forum here at RO. Good info and the Mac bunch is very helpful and responsive.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.