Sat, Sep 21, 12:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Do you have your own website?

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2006 at 9:55 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

is it about Photography? or artwork in general?

Would you like to have it posted in a future section with other members pages?

I'm putting together a list of member web pages...If you would like to add yours..please post a link to it in this thread..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

Radlafx ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2006 at 10:02 PM

Yes, I have one. It is still under construction so nothing is there yet. Do you have one?

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

nattarious ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2006 at 10:21 PM · edited Sat, 26 August 2006 at 10:21 PM

James to Thomas.. But now i know that you are Bruce :D hehehe i don't forget my friend..

Thank you so much Bruce for this thread!!! I was really waiting for it.. Yes i do have one.. And i wanted to be listed please.. Working on a very special project for Renderosity, specially after when i spoke to Clint and Lelian over the phone.. Something i guess will raise a smile on all the photographers faces! :)

It will just take few days and then i will post it here to all.. So just be tuned please..

My website is listed below in my signature: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM Thank you again, and have a super day my friend

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

TomDart ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2006 at 10:50 PM

Yes, I do...but it is a simple "click and build" thing, esoteric in content and quite outdated. And, besides that, my site in not published. So...not a reason to post it.    I do plan to open one sometime, various content with photography a major part but "thought" the primary ingredient, photography being a means of my personally expressing views.         TomDart.

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 12:18 AM

Oooh......tell us Joe....what surprise? You got me all curious now. DO TELL DAMN IT!!!!! :bored:

My website is: www.mystic-pic.com  

Hmmm....i´m sure it´s in my signature here as well......

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Bramble1984 ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 4:40 AM

sounds good - i built one myself from scratch in php. link is on my sig for the boards but should be:

http://album.cogia.net/home.htm

It is a gallery for my photographs that i send people to, who ask about my stuff and that is really all it is - nothing else.

inshaala ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 5:58 AM

hehe - oops... my girlfriend (Bramble) was logged in on her account and i posted as her...  That was me just above ;)

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

nathalie06 ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 6:38 AM

That's a good idea... Also because in the old version of Renderosity, there was a link to our website. I've got one for Giancarlo and me, photography and graphical arts (terragen, 3dsmax...) but photography has the big part of course ;o)))) It's a little family website, our cocoon... http://www.lucerni-masson.com Have a nice sunday. Nathalie

Ger50 ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 6:43 AM

inshaala: haha, that happens often here too, because my wife and I and also my son has an account here!!

Yes that would be very nice, very good idea

http://members.home.nl/vlaaitje/index_nature_ger.htm

thanks

Ger50

vlaaitje ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 7:16 AM

O yes I would like to add my website too, because I take a break here for a while,

so if others feel the need to look at my work...they can go to my website....very good idea

here is my link: http://www.my-tree-of-life.com/nature.htm

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

danob ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 7:35 AM

Great idea Bruce I  have one to add to the list

http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

nattarious ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 8:36 AM

Hehehe.. Zacko, I will tell you on time my friend!! Trust me bro, i don't sleep, don't eat, don't do a thing to finish what i am finishing as soon as i can, because i am really tierd my freind and nees some rest.. The rest won't come till i am done :) Just be patient please

Have a nice day

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

kimariehere ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 10:58 AM · edited Sun, 27 August 2006 at 10:58 AM

'YEs a great idea  please add mine -yep very interested in having mine up as well ... !!....( listed on my homepage - lol with out a proper link lol)
 thank you!!

kimmers ♥ :O)

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 11:01 AM · edited Sun, 27 August 2006 at 11:02 AM

Here´s Kimmie´s adress Bruce:

http://www.kimarie.xoom-arts.com/

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

nattarious ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 11:28 AM

LooooooooooL Andreas.. Thank you so much for adding the link of Kimarie :) Its really appreciated bro.. hehehe still working.. better me go back to finish :))

Regards,

JOE

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 1:05 PM

You are quite welcome mr Joe. Now hurry up and tell us your surprise 😉

Andreas

Mystic Pic

nattarious ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 1:41 PM

LOOOOOOOOL @ You Andreas!!! Can't you wait bro!! LoL I don't sleep and i don't eat tho :)))) You better move your A** and come and help me or lets do a confernece :PPP on MSN.. I really need a lot of help :((( Meouaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! (^_^).. Hopefull will finish the whole thing before Wednesday..

Many Regards Mr. Andreas heheh

JOE

Btw: I want to see your openion on the Shadowness MegaMix CD Cover on my page.. The post before Dami's gift.. Meuaaaaw :)))))

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 3:50 PM

So many websites..so little time. Ahhhh.........there goes the evening. : )

Mine is too old and is embarassing now that I do better photography...hope to get back into Dreamweaver and do one properly.  Yikes, I could hire a web design type if they like starving for a lifestyle.           TomDart.

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 4:17 PM

Why use Dreamweaver or Frontpage!...I use Notepad...almost there on my site!

3DGuy ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 5:03 PM · edited Sun, 27 August 2006 at 5:04 PM

Yeah, I have my own website and after years of using a free redirector I finally registered my own domain :)

http://www.TheGlassEye.nl

It's basically for my photography, but I also have a section with 3D stuff in my gallery.

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 5:13 PM

Couldnt be bothered to start from scratch!..so, used a template...All edited in Notepad...what can be simplier?....but wont tell the world as it aint finished yet!

Radlafx ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 5:50 PM

Dose anyone have a gallery template that I could use for my website?

3DGuy ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 6:01 PM

I use this (with a custom template):
http://coppermine-gallery.net/index.php
It does require PHP and MySQL, but it comes with various templates.

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 6:17 PM

http://allwebcodesign.com/setup/cool-2.htm

Radlafx ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 9:06 PM

Thank for the links. I cant really afford to buy a template especially ones that cost $70+ Remember that sound on a website is a big no-no and I avoid (almost) all sites that play sound effects and music as soon as they load.

puzzler ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 12:59 AM · edited Mon, 28 August 2006 at 1:02 AM

Attached Link: cathie@cathiebrock.co.uk

Hello, I'm a new member so do not know all the rules and such...I have a website...Built it myself, it has not got bells and whistles...Completely HTML...

www.cathiebrock.co.uk

inshaala ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 2:28 AM

radlafax - if you are able to write html, i would be willing to let you use my template.  I say you need to write html because if you want to upload new shots then you need to physically write it into the code.  I havent worked into the system a way of just uploding the shots and them being there - and for me that would be too much work in coding for what it is worth and overall it is quicker to just change the html every time i want to upload shots than spend about 2 days re writing the code.

Check it out below.

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

puzzler ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 4:23 AM · edited Mon, 28 August 2006 at 4:30 AM

Hi Rich, Very effective and easily to get round website...

It doesn't take me long to change pics or upload them, as everything has been coded and ready for me to cut and paste...Regards Cath

Cosme..D..Churruca ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 6:06 AM

Attached Link: http://www.freewebs.com/cosmedamianchurruca

Great idea, here is mine:

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 8:13 AM · edited Mon, 28 August 2006 at 8:14 AM

Good idea Bruce. I am always advertising my sorry excuse for a site with every gallery post and forum comment, but here is the URL again. IT WILL be getting a facelift in the very near future, as soon as I finish with my wife's site(s). ~Kort http://www.KramerKreations.com

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

squirrel2005 ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 9:40 AM

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.
Kim Ch

Punaguy ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 10:30 PM

Just put this one up this year, had some time off during some surgery this year. For anyone interested this site provides free templates, and knowing HTML is not required. Good idea here for everyone to check each other out and share ideas....Aloha~

http://www.freewebs.com/punaguy/

Kana'es Photography

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 10:38 PM

Attached Link: Site status

Has anyone used Google site status to view their website status?

ReBorne ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 10:50 PM

Dammit Kort, you STILL not sorted that out? Geez......... he he he.... btw, your other half's cards are damn nice....

Ok, I'm in the middle of sorting out a new one, so I have a temporary one here :

http://www.reborne.piczo.com

If you haven't got a site already and you aren't bothered about having .piczo.com after your name, it's like REALLY easy to set a site up here..... I just realised today it's supposed to be easy so teens can set up homesites there, but most younger people I know are WAY better at setting up sites than to lower themselves to this....... lol......

(",)

When you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last.

RedundantlyAbundant ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 1:38 AM

Good idea here pushinfaders.....here's mine www.matttidball.com  

nattarious ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 1:50 AM

Nice site Abundant! I love your insects section :D

Have a nice one.. my friend..

Bruceeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Where is the listing, i can't wait any more to see mine :D

JOE

3DGuy ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 10:44 AM

Aargh Abundant, that right click popup is very annoying. I use mousegestures to navigate so each time I want to go back I get that copyright popup. It doesn't even stop my context menu from comming up, so if it's meant as protection it's failing.

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 12:23 PM · edited Tue, 29 August 2006 at 12:25 PM

ya know, mines STILL not finished!

but hey,

you can have a preview and stick it in ya favs!

www.jimryphotostudios.co.uk

Lot to do, spesh with the galleries and the text.

gotta get it right aint I!

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Wed, 30 August 2006 at 5:19 AM

I is having one too!!! WooHoo (and I'm getting quite into the HTNL thing too)

VAMP'hotography i.e. vera.platt.googlepages.com

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Thu, 31 August 2006 at 9:58 AM

I'm just bumping this thread back up....

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Fri, 01 September 2006 at 5:49 AM

Ok..I have all of them at this point...I doubt I'll get to put these together before I take  off for vacation..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

ReBorne ( ) posted Fri, 01 September 2006 at 12:13 PM

VACATION?!? Whoa, man, have you asked OUR permission for a vacation?!?

Time top open a poll, guys - can he go or not?!?

(",)

When you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last.

Mayliah ( ) posted Sat, 02 September 2006 at 1:13 PM

My website is a work in process. Hopefully it will be online in a week or so.  :)  I will post an update then!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.