Sun, Oct 6, 7:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Just dropped in to say Hi

Indoda ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 2:24 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 5:41 AM

Hi all here in this forum. As a new owner of Bryce 5.5 I may (will) have need of your help. You seem to be a friendly bunch - on first impressions. I have Vue Easel 5. and P6 as well. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, Indoda

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 2:31 PM

Hey there! ;o)

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

sackrat ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 4:05 PM

Welcome to the madness. Embrace the horror.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

FranOnTheEdge ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 6:27 PM

Yoohooo! (waving madly from the sidelines)  Welcome to the batcave (carefully licks fangs) lots of lovely new blood, gooody!

Measure your mind's height
by the shade it casts.

Robert Browning (Paracelsus)

Fran's Freestuff

http://franontheedge.blogspot.com/

http://www.FranOnTheEdge.com

tom271 ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 12:40 AM

On your first impression eh?..........       better get a second opinion......

before you dive into this pool...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyba_Storm ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 12:45 AM

Can you lot, just for once, be nice to a newbie. I hate covering them in honey and licking them all over after you lot have been chewing on them.

archdruid ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 5:43 AM

Hello, from another new owner of Bryce..... I say owner, because I'm still trying to find some "copious spare time" to learn more than how to open it.  Lou.

"..... and that was when things got interestiing."

Dann-O ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 7:48 AM

Well that i sa lot to learn abou tBryce despite it being a relativly simple program. We learn to fake a lot of stuff that can be done in other apps. I have multiple lighting arrays for different situations. Agent Smith is very good at making shaders if he posts a link to soem new shaders he made jump on them. They are great.

The wit of a misplaced ex-patriot.
I cheated on my metaphysics exam by looking into the soul of the person next to me.

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 8:39 AM

I'm good at changing the subject..;) Accreddited Forum Hijacker since '01...;)

It's not that bad. Just start plonkin' things on the horizon. You get one Brycean dispensation to make 1 reflective sphere over water (to get it out of your system..;).

Play with the shapes, the lights, the materials, the planes, terrains, and automobiles..;)  If you want to get creative, you can try Booleaning (is that a word?..;) the shapes, you can make very detailed and fantastic things (see Bambam131's gallery, that's all Bryce..we're not worthy), but don't let it scare you.

You can import .obj files, .mat (material files, thousands out there, call out if you need some sights). Even Poser characters should you wish (but that comes later)

Go here and other places to load up on Freebies..and have fun..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Indoda ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 9:00 AM

Thanks guys - you are all so helpful

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

Incarnadine ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 7:43 PM

Welcome aboard!

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

ddaydreams ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 8:27 PM

YODA: Welome you are, much there is of Bryce help here.

Frank Hawkins/Owner/DigitalDaydreams

Frank_Hawkins_Design

Frank Lee Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery Store

My U.S.A eBay Graphics Software Store~~ My International eBay Graphics Software Store

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.