Tue, Oct 22, 12:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Looking for the ball of wool prop

vilian ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 3:54 AM · edited Thu, 17 October 2024 at 3:58 PM

The type that kittens play with, with thread already hanging from it :) Doesn't have to be very realistic (need it for Toonimal Kitty), but I need it as fast as possible and just can't find any :(

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 4:01 AM · edited Tue, 29 August 2006 at 4:02 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?message_id=2649836

Someone asked about cat toys awhile back.   There are some links in there. TrekkiGrrl said she made a ball of yarn once but never released it. Maybe she still has it?

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

vilian ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 4:48 AM

Thanks Acadia, I'm going to ask immediately. Trekkie has always been very nice to people requesting stuff - and she's in my timezone, so it's easier to contact her :D

Don ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 11:36 AM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1678

At DAZ, John Malis' Theseus and Minotaur package has a ball of string or yarn (that Theseus unraveled in the maze).

vilian ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 3:28 PM

Thanks for the link, but it's a bit pricey for one ball of wool (I don't use M3 at all).

Fortunately the search is over anyway - a kind sould created the prop for me - and it's for free :) Thanks for the input Acadia & Don :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.