Tue, Sep 24, 12:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:07 am)

Subject: Morph wishes for V3 and M3

adamthwaites ( ) posted Fri, 01 September 2006 at 4:21 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Hi,

I love making original morphs for V3 and M3 and Id like to know what you guys out there are looking for and what youd like to see in the future.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

www.most-digital-creations.com

ashley9803 ( ) posted Fri, 01 September 2006 at 5:14 AM

Dito. Just got Zbrush and would like to make some SIMPLE morphs to test my skills. Made some  pixi ear morphs that worked. Can't  promise any accurate results though at this stage.

adamthwaites ( ) posted Fri, 01 September 2006 at 7:37 AM

Hi ashley9803,

I cant get the hang of making morph targets with another program, I always use the magnets.

If you want to look at some of my work I put a bodybuilder morph for M3 in the freestuff (just search for bodybuilder). Im working on a werewolf morph for M3 too, you can see it in the gallery Poser>Work in Progress.

Good luck with the morphing!

www.most-digital-creations.com

draven_uk ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2006 at 3:14 PM

M3 Celebrities theres not many 

the ones id like would be:

Brad pitt, tom crusie

but any decent M3 ones would be very cool thanks

scott8539 ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2006 at 10:40 PM

yes celebs are always good.i would like to see a freddy kruger morph.halloween is almost here.

Connatic ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2006 at 6:56 PM

A morph to change the feet into shoes would be useful.

kalon ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2006 at 8:24 PM

I don't know if I've missed this one, but I'd like to see a morph that tucks the corner of the lips in (back along the ztran). Sometimes, when I've morphed the lips in a certain way (full), they almost look like plastic lips sitting on the face because the corners don't contour realisticly-- at least to me. And eye shape morphs are always welcome.  :biggrin:

kalonart.com

KDoug ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2006 at 8:51 PM

Hi, Adam!

Some of the morphs I would like are for the V3 Catsuit & M3 Bodysuit instead of for the characters themselves. I think that they're great candidates for quickly creating generic clothes, if only they had the appropriate morphs. Such as, loosening morphs to make them look more like snug or loose jumpsuits instead of skin-tight spandex. The midsection could bulge out a little to turn into a belt or it could crease to represent a shirt tucked into pants, or both. Shoulderpads would also be a good option. Then, you would just use textures and material settings to create further detail.

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2006 at 9:31 PM

well, since I couldn't do it..;) A Pakled morph (from the Star Trek TNG). Just extend the brows out, and rotate each about 45 degrees. Tried it meself, but get 'vertices' error...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.