Mon, Oct 21, 11:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Some canned Vicky ? WIP

Abraham ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2001 at 11:44 AM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 10:37 PM

file_165185.jpg

Hello, I tried to make a little armor for Vicky and I would really appreciate some feedback since this is my first try at "organic modelling" :) Thanks a lot J-L

nfredman ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2001 at 11:49 AM

Nice! i like the breast plate. Helmet is interesting, but looks like it won't come off. Ow. :^) A girl can never have too much armor. Good work.

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2001 at 12:12 PM

Gorgeous, now, can you make a matching set for Mike? Pretty please? Kate (who needs armor for Mike or could you tell?)

Deal ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2001 at 12:55 PM

COOOOOOOOL! But howz 'bout a Posette version?

picnic ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2001 at 1:11 PM

Neat--I've been looking at armor--esp. helmets. Don't know why--I'm not a 'fantasy' or medieval type particularly, but somehow some of the images have inspired me recently.

Dizzie ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2001 at 2:20 PM

it's outstanding!!! maybe a tad more detail on the feet? is this going to be in the store or the freestuff?

Abraham ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2001 at 2:36 PM

Thanks a lot :) Well, if it goes somewhere, it'll be in the freestuff of course :) The biggest problem is that it's not a posable armor, just props who need to be parented to the different part of the body, but well, if it can still be useful to someone :) J-L

grahamjames ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2001 at 4:23 PM

This is really good !!! How did you make it, I've tried to make armour in Rhino but I have come nowhere near this quality. Any advice would be appreciated.

Vethril ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2001 at 4:37 PM

Beautiful Abraham! I love it! It's simple and elegant! =P As for it being in Prop format, it can be conformed without too much trouble inside poser. Hope to see it soon. Thank you for putting all the work into it, and it looks perfect for many types of castle scenes. "Sexy" armor is not common, and this "is" sexy. Great job! =)

BillyGoat ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2001 at 7:48 PM

Now this I like... I haven't found any armor that I really liked. Hey, the closest i've gotten to armor is Nerds Chain Mesh set LOL! One of the best things i've ever gotten. But Abraham, this is good. It's sleek and simple, and looks very protective to me.

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2001 at 8:02 PM

awesome stuff! Also how did you make that good looking gold texture, I have been looking into making one for a while!

sparrowheart ( ) posted Sat, 21 April 2001 at 8:28 AM

Beautiful armour, Abraham. It has very good lines. I agree that maybe the helmet should be different -- a little less constricting. The "horns" on the helmet got me to thinking. Historically, helmets often took on the shapes of an animal's head -- in hopes of terrifying the opponent, of course. Maybe Vicki could have a catlike helmet? It would be sexy (which Vethril is very correct in saying that your armour is) and also feminine. Maybe something pantherine? Gorgeous work!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.