Mon, Sep 16, 11:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: Dare you to place a recent photograph of yourself?

busi2ness ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 11:55 AM · edited Sun, 27 August 2006 at 11:57 AM

file_352372.jpg

I am the handsome guy in the centre. :rolleyes: Kidding, he's one of South Africa's tenors, Jannie Moolman. The lady is my wife, Petro.

I always thought Andreas was a lady! :woot:

Great fun idea Ilona!

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

aangus ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 12:13 PM

Well  Andreas? Are you? Come on you can tell us, no one else will know!!

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 1:01 PM

I´m not even gonna comment on that......PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT on you!!!!  

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 1:07 PM

:m_laugh:

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

aangus ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 1:08 PM

EeeEEEee handbags at dawn!

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 1:17 PM

It does look a bit like Dame Edna doesn´t it? LOL. :biggrin:

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 2:30 PM

Ohhhhh Andrea! :tt2:

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 2:34 PM

That´s actually the third time today someone calls me that....sniff...sniff. 

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 2:39 PM

Aw.I'm sorry.I take it back....:sad:

Marlene <")

My Blog

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 2:57 PM · edited Sun, 27 August 2006 at 2:58 PM

Awww!!! It´s okay.

Andreas

Mystic Pic

odie ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 4:19 PM

Call you what? P.H.A.T?

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

bentchick ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 6:36 PM

file_352402.jpg

Okay......... I really didn't want to post this, cuz I hate my own pics!!!!!! But since Maria came forward, I decided I would too (I'll be 50 next year)!!! This picture was taken in June/July this year, I'm the one on the right (without the tattoos) and that's my friend Leslie I've know since grade school!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 1:27 AM

**busi2ness: ooooo you have a beard I see.....lovely shot...always good to see the person behind the uploads

bentchick: wow, this looks great.....you both look good...and you are almost 50 !!!! Thanks for sharing this

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

aangus ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 2:36 AM

Yeah I think we should give you a break....you big Norwegien Hunk you! (or is that beard just some skillfull postwork?)

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 2:49 AM

:blink: Huh? I didn´t just turn into a woman all of a sudden....but now i´m norweigian as well?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

NicoleFaber ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 2:55 AM

ohh boy people.. I think we need to use names here.. because I'm confused too!

aangus ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 3:58 AM

OK so your not packing a few extra pounds,your  not a lady, AND not a Norwegian, what other insensitive remarks can we do? lol... Perhaps we should start a new thread just to insult poor Zacko/ Andreas!

I know I know I know ! We could do a DITI on your pic!!!!!

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 4:23 AM

file_352443.jpg

*So here I am again...*

I am not much around but I read the forum.....I couldn't resist to make a fresh collage...

so how RECENT IS RECENT...lol

Taken 29 August 11.00 my time here in Holland

follow me please.....if you have a webcam of course...so funny to see your own face on the screen...not that super quality..but it is real fun !!!

Try it out......so I am waiting

aangus ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 4:46 AM

@ Ilona, you can't get more recent than that! Perhaps tomorrow things'll make more sense! (But then its Tusday!) ...@ Nicole, you thought you were confused! I'm off to check the callander, I got Monday the 28th off work, now I'm worried!

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 5:02 AM

Thank you soooo much Piet for getting the ball of humiliation rolling on me, LOL. :tt2: Oooh....more photos of you Ilona. Well we can never get enough of that. 😄

Andreas

Mystic Pic

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 5:16 AM · edited Mon, 28 August 2006 at 5:18 AM

**aangus: HAHAHA who knows what my plans are...kidding...have fun.....

Zacko: haha.....did I need attention...no way!!! I am just a funny person...so please show me some from your face if you haVe a webcam...DARE YOU?

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 5:57 AM

aangus:  I can't hide it longer......so......I made you laugh...I just want to make a joke.....I said I was funny....so smart man you are.....yes it is the 28 August also here in Holland...lol...you are very alert and read it.....lol......this is soooooo funny......tomorrow it is 29.....beware me....time goes fast enough.....lol

girsempa ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 8:26 AM · edited Mon, 28 August 2006 at 8:30 AM

file_352457.jpg

Okay, usually you can't find me on pictures, except for my elbow maybe, or a piece of my shoulder, LOL... and this is as far as I'll go..!!! Yes, taken a few minutes ago with my webcam, Ilona... *** this is not a competition for the dumbest picture, is it? ;o))) Edit: OMG, did I really have to make that so big..?

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 8:48 AM · edited Mon, 28 August 2006 at 8:48 AM

girsempa: yes yes...you made my day...this is what I meant..really cool......and very RECENT.......lol....welke wedstRijd....hahaha...NEE JOH, HET IS GEWOON LEUK !!!

promiselamb ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 10:32 AM

Now I would be glad to jump in on a pick on Zacko thred lol But the problem is with us ladies is we get lost in his eyes and cant come up with an insult lol

I guess we could try typing insults with our eyes closed lol

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 10:48 AM

:blushing: Aww....I shall take that as a compliment.....FINALLY!!!! Watch and learn Anthony and Piet....this is the proper way how to treat a chubby, norweigian lady. LOL. :tt2:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 10:49 AM

I type like my eyes are closed anyway,lol.

Ooh lost in his eyes,eh?LMAO! Someone's head is gonna get huuuuuuge!:rolleyes:

Marlene <")

My Blog

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 10:52 AM

Ooooh!!!! Maybe that´s what happened to all the ladies i used to date....they got lost and that´s why i never saw them again? :bored:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

promiselamb ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 10:53 AM

Someone's head is gonna get huuuuuuge!

LOL Ok Margana I am not touching that line. LOL I was not going to get that bold here LOL

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 11:01 AM

:b_stunned:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 11:14 AM

:m_shhh: :m_laugh:

Marlene <")

My Blog

busi2ness ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2006 at 11:37 AM

@ promiselamb: All of a sudden I am as jealous as can be! :sneaky:

Just kidding Andreas, I felt bad enough for starting the bullying you had to endure. You deserve this breather. 👍

Hi Geert, great to see you have also posted, amasing powers Ilona has to get the participation going. :thumbupboth:

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

aangus ( ) posted Thu, 31 August 2006 at 2:43 PM

I think we need a group hug, I want my head to get huuuuge tooo!

squirrel2005 ( ) posted Sat, 02 September 2006 at 2:22 PM

file_352967.jpg

Gulp.......... I've been VERY afraid to show me for you folks.... but okey then....this is me today.......Ekkkkkkkk.............

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.
Kim Ch

GiMi53 ( ) posted Sat, 02 September 2006 at 4:01 PM

Beautiful lady Kim....irresistible smile ! :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

squirrel2005 ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2006 at 12:54 AM

Awww.. thank you so much Michel, it did feel better to post it now..Wish you a lovely day:)

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.
Kim Ch

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.