Tue, Sep 24, 12:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Is it possible to alphabetize the merchant listing in credits for galleries?

tamathy ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2006 at 10:56 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

I don't leave credits in my gallery postings because it's too hard for me to find the merchants. If someobody sees something they like, I really want to include the link, but it's so frustrating to scroll through the list a hundred times to find the merchant. Could this be alphabetized, or at least organized a little better? It would help me & I'm sure the merchants would appreciate it. Thanks for listening!

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2006 at 1:12 PM

The list is in alphabetical order.

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2006 at 1:25 PM

As long as you are using Internet Explorer, FireFox, Netscape or Mozilla they will be alphabetized. Safari and Opera, however, insist on ordering by the merchant’s ID number, and there’s nothing we can do about that. Sorry:(

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2006 at 1:34 PM

Thanks very much for the info Stacey. All I use is IE these days.  😉

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

tamathy ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2006 at 3:03 PM

I'm using Opera to browse... good information to know. When I post my gallery pictures from now on I'll open up Explorer. Sorry if that was a stupid question. Thanks for your help!

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2006 at 3:22 PM

No stupid questions here tamathy...We learned something new today too:)

tamathy ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2006 at 3:49 PM

Well I am busily adding credits (ones that I can remember anyway) in Explorer now. I have felt guilty for not attaching credits and now I must make up for it. :-)

williamsn ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2006 at 8:51 PM

Remember, tamathy, that if you type in the part of the merchants username in the "search" box in the merchant drop down, that it will filter the list to only those merchants matching that string. This way, you don't have to scroll through a list of 1300 merchants, which can be a cumbersome task, even when the list IS alphabetized 😄. N

-Nicholas

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.