Sat, Sep 21, 12:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce 5 Free Offer Extended to Sept 13th

Tirjasdyn ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2006 at 5:07 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Of course we knew Daz's definition of Soon applied to all their applications of it:  Ends Soon, Coming Soon, etc.

Tirjasdyn

AgentSmith ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2006 at 6:15 PM

Lol...

Nah, that's very cool! Still doesn't get much better than free.

Who doesn't at least have B5.0 by now?

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

serendigity59@gmail.com ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2006 at 7:22 PM

The extension means that they are still experiencing considerable download interest up to the original deadline.

Biggest userbase possible = good future for Bryce = Bryce 7...  Bryce 8...  Bryce 9!

AgentSmith ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2006 at 7:53 PM

And, a percentage of those will buy something from DAZ at some point, which means even more funding for Bryce 7... Bryce 8...Bryce 9.  ;o)

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

bikermouse ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 1:24 AM

Man - if only they'd give away 5.5. I thought the dl would be worth it if I only knew someone who could use it ... hmm there's that little redhead down to the hardware store back to Clovis ...

and hey when I get some spare bucks DAZ is high on my list of places to unload 'em .... DAZ (and base-a-ball) been very good to me !

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.