Sun, Oct 6, 9:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: A small P3dO tutorial

yarp ( ) posted Sat, 21 April 2001 at 3:47 PM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 7:34 AM

file_165377.gif

Sorry to bother you again with P3dO but there's something I really want to point out about P3dO favorites. P3dO Favorites are not Windows Favorites, although they work exactly the same way they are entirely P3dO dedicated. Contrarily to Windows favorites who are mostly URL favorites, P3dO favorites should be used on your local or CD drives to gather and organize all your Poser collections the way you like. This way you can gather all your Poser stuff in some favorites directory and gain access to them quite easily where ever they are stored. i.e Assume you've got 8 directories with props, create a props favorite with 8 links, one for each prop directory. Then with the Favorites view you'll gain access to all your props collection in few seconds. See sample above. Conclusion: P3dO Favorites are not a Windows gadget but a real mean to manage your huge Poser stuff. Yarp

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

yarp ( ) posted Sat, 21 April 2001 at 3:50 PM

nota - As it is 100% Windows like you can imagin the hierarchy you want (not only a root prop directory), the number of links you want and give them the name you want.

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sat, 21 April 2001 at 4:33 PM

You are relly putting a lot of wonderful features into P3DO, yarp. Thanks very much.

Wizzard ( ) posted Sat, 21 April 2001 at 10:15 PM

Excellent work yarp..... thank you muchly.. dinnae know that about he favourites thing... Life'd be a lot harder to organize the Poser directories without P3DO.. you're a lifesaver... not sure if you're wintergreen or peppermint... but I'll figure it out one day 8 ) Cheers

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 2:24 AM

I wish the CL people were as dedicated to fixing Pro-Pack as you are to improving P3DO. You are doing some major important Poser work that is highly useful. Once I started using your software, I could not imagine now what it would be like without it...

yarp ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 1:46 PM

to be continued, Fox... to be continued... he he he

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.