Sat, Sep 21, 4:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Trouble with links..... :o/b

itsumama ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2006 at 9:47 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:39 AM

Hi everybody...

I was wondering if anyone besides me is having trouble with the links in Rendy.

Whenever I get an email informing me of a posted comment (or a new posting by my favs) and click the link to the image, it goes to the front page of Rendy with all the images of everyones.

ALSO when using my own previously cached link to my gallery in the drop down, it invariably changes and I wind up on that same front page again. It always takes at least TWO TRIES to get to my gallery.

I was going to let it go, but it's quite a nuisance and I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem.

Thanks,
It'sumama/Barbara :o)b

busi2ness ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2006 at 11:44 AM

Barbara, it sounds more like a browser problem than a Renderosity problem. If you are using Internet Explorer (IE) from Microsoft, do the following:

Pick Tools -> Internet Options  and on the "General" tab pick Settings and mark "Every visit to the page".

Click  "OK" at the bottom, click "OK" again.

After this procedure, close Internet Explorer and open it again, I hope it solves the problem.

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

itsumama ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2006 at 12:07 PM

i did it      Thanks...:o)b

busi2ness ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2006 at 12:15 PM

Barbara, you did it and did it help or did you do it prior to my advice?

There is still one suggestion IF it is browser related: clear the browser's cache.

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

itsumama ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2006 at 12:17 PM

yes....i wasn't sure when i replied, but as i have been experimenting with it..the answer is YES! It's all better. Thank you so much! :o)b www.barbarabrands.com

danob ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2006 at 1:57 PM

Thanks to Piet for the great advice

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.